Can i change my CDC???

bluedress21

hey guys just want to know if i can change my counsellor?? dont get me wrong mine at the moment is really lovely but a little annoying sometimes. she doesnt reply for days , is always late and constantly talking about herself. Also she is very thin/slim and has never had what i would call a weight issue ( i know she may feel she did). i know that all the cdc have to have done the diet but i think hers was jst a trial more than a lifestyle change. she had told me that her heaviest was about 140lbs (my goal weight) so i dont think she quite understands.... i know this one is my fault but when she doesnt reply to me and i dont know if or when im having a weigh in that week i use it as an excuse not to bother!!! i want to get my act together and i think its best to find someone else.
xx

Hey Hun, if you don't feel the support is there I don't see any reason why you can't change. Have a look for another counsellor on the website in your area and give them a call. I'm sure if you explain the situation they will sort something out. It is so important that you have the support in place when doing this diet as it helps you remain focused xxx

thanks, yes ive been having a look on there going to email one now. i just feel quite bad lol because she really nice bless her but jst not for me

Back