Can i change my target ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

I was just wondering if i can change my target weight, i would like to lose another stone making my target 9st 9lb however i set me target at 10st.

How do i go about doing this, also will this change my club 10 goal.

I little confused :confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It won't affect your club 10 at all, as this is 10% of your original weight lost.

Where do you want to change it? At group, online or on here (or all 3?)

Speak to your C about changing it - as long as it's half a stone different to your original target (I think!) you can do it.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You only have to change your target to half a stone's difference if you are at target. For example, I am 10stone and have been for ages. If I want to change my target weight I need to change it to 9st 7lb.

If you are still losing then you can change it to whatever you like.

5. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the quick replies, i will have a word with my C on Thursday at my WI

as for changing on here, me is going to do that now......

Jack_D

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    As Jaylou said you can change your target whenever you want while you are losing.
    I e-mailed SW asking if I had to lose 7 pounds if I changed my target once I reached initial target, and this is what they told me:

Thank you for your email received at Head Office. If you are currently within our healthy BMI range and are wishing to tweak your Target then you can do this by less than 7lbs Sonia, but if you have taken Target outside of this healthy range than it must be amended by at least 7lbs.

I have changed my target twice since I reaced target in December. I went from 9 1/2 stone to 9 stone 2.5 pounds and last week sent it to 9 stone, though I was 1.5 pounds below that.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

That's really good to know, I'm not sure about 9st7 but I think 9 stone10 is achievable. I'll speak to my C about this if I decide to change.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.