Can i come back please??

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am thinking i have made the wrong move going from ww to cd as i only wanna loose about 4lb or so,i hope i can come back?!

Aha. 4lbs. Just pm'd you :D

Yeah Gemma. Sure WW is the right move for you at the mo ;)

Do what it says on the tin and you'll be well away. Relax and enjoy. 4lbs is nothing. Hey...you can even have a life when you are only 4lbs from goal. Lucky you and well done :)

Ohhhhh Gemma!

I think you should try and take this weekend off.
Dont think about dieting/scales/shakes/pounds/points but take some time to think about the things you enjoy and perhaps the right answer will come to you.
Youre at the stage where u just have to be sensible about what u r eating, do u tend to have 3 meals a day? Try planning your food for a few days and make sure u fit snacks in. Do you exercise much?

I never have breakfast i just mainly snack with my ww points,my head just seems to have gone at the minute with the whole thing
But it seems cd is not the way for me with not much to loose

Why not try Core instead of changing completely to SW? They're very similar, but it would mean that you'd already be familiar with the points values already.

Welcome back to WW anyway!

I think Wannabe has a point about having the weekend off to clear your head - It's only a couple of days and probably much needed for you too!

ok no wonder ur head is fried...i got confused with all the suggestions ere!! there is so much choice out there its just a matter of finding the one for u (im still looking ha). let us know what the cdc says!

Back