Can I come back

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
:wave_cry: Well my story is not much different from anyone else here on mini's and I have been here before. What I have learnt is that for me this won't work until I get the head stuff sorted and I finally face up to a few food demons. Not only is my weight dragging me down but I have an awful relationship with food and I can't really face another ten years of yo yo dieting. So on Friday I went along to see someone who is happy to help with the head stuff. I hope perhaps as I go along I may be able to share a few things to help other people.

I am on holiday from work until Friday and then I have a long weekend so this break may help. I'm not a big looser on cd as I take medication but I can cope with that, I am used to that fact but at the moment any loss would be great. I have managed to maintain my weight for a few weeks and I am starting 7 pounds heavier than my last start date. So that's me and I hope I get to chat with you all soon :)

The weather looks awful here tomorrow so I am going to blitz the kitchen and sort out the cupboards. Hardly Summer holidays???? wish me luck guys :)

Thanks Nette I will. I have another appt to see the lady on Friday. I havn't quite understood it all yet but it's early days.

I also need some minimins, I've been lurking around for days reading how everyone is doing so I thought it was time to get back on and get on with it xx

Thanks Trisha, well done for sticking with it :)

Good luck xx

hi sarah lou amd welcome back good luck on your journey and i am sure you will go far x

Lfc said:
how are you feeling?

Thank you for asking Lfc. I'm not feeling too bad. I'm actually enjoying it. I know it's quite a restricting diet but it doesn't feel like a diet if that makes sense. I'm just wondering when does the constant weeing stop lol x

I will not give up this time

Thank you for asking Lfc. I'm not feeling too bad. I'm actually enjoying it. I know it's quite a restricting diet but it doesn't feel like a diet if that makes sense. I'm just wondering when does the constant weeing stop lol x

lol i thought that about the weeing hehehe sure work think i am skiving with all loo breaks lol

Might ask my CDC at wi on Wednesday about the weeing thing though x

think it must be all the water we drinking lol

I think once the body gets used to the amount of fluid it settles down. I have all this to look forward too again;) well Tuesday has arrived so it's now today. I am up way to late tonight but I am on my hollibobs but I don't want to get into bad habits as when I go back to work I won't want to get up.

Thank you for all your warm welcomes ! well girl's off I go :)

Hello & welcome back Sarah.

Good luck with the weight loss and the head fixing lol

It would be great to find out what they recommend regarding your food demons as we all have them.

Hi Sarah - good luck with your journey - PGD x

Well Day 1 has been done and dusted :) I am hungry but I knew I would be :)

Just as I rejoin MM my computer has started to go on the blink. I've only had it back just over a week, so it's going straight back. I will try and keep posting via my phone. Day trip tomorrow so I need to be a good girl scout and go prepared!!

Back