Can I come back?

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi All,
I posted here earlier in the year but for financial reasons had to put CD on hold. All is sorted now and I'm off to see my councillor tonight to be re-inducted into the world of CD! My hubby is totally behind me this time as he saw how well it worked last time.
I came off CD about 4 months ago and have unfortunately put on 16lb (bit of a binge, tried to get it off but have ended up feeling awfully bloated through filling up on carbs on slimming world!) I'm back again and giving it my all. I want to get to 10 stone for Christmas (just over 3 stone to go!) Nothing is going to stop me now :D

So, can I come back??? purleeeese :rolleyes:

Donna

Hi Donna and welcome back hunny. You sound really determined and motivated this time x xx

Thanks Becky & Cheryl. There is no stopping me this time!
x

welcome back and goodluck xx

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

hi Donna
I'm sure 3 stone will be off for end of Oct . All the best ! head down and away you goooooooooo

Thanks all... think I need to get myself a ticker! (again)

Hi Abz,
Thanks. I see your in Leeds too - where abouts if you dont mind me asking?
I was going to start CD on Monday but decided last night to just go for it - that way I wont pig out this weekend! So, I started a blog (see my ticker), got my hubby to take some photos and off we go. 1 shake & a pint of water down, doing well so far lol.
Thanks again all
xxx

hey hon. i work in the city centre and live in burley.. how about yourself? there's quite a few of us kicking about. i tried to get a thread going to find out how many but it vanished into the ether... ha. maybe it's time to try that again...

which cdc do you use?

abz xx

Hi Abz,
I live in Kippax and work in Wetherby. I go to see Claire in Tingley. Bit of a trek but its worth it.
Definitley time to get a Leeds thread going again I think
x

Hey fellow leeders. I'm in Middleton.

Back