1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I do it?!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by SMVN, 24 April 2014 Social URL.

1. SMVN

SMVN Full Member

Ok, now then, I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone award, I have been on track 110%so far this week-BUT, I'm out for dinner tomorrow AND Saturday!

Tomorrow is a work do, a joint maternity leave and leaving do for 2 of my colleagues. Now I have already decided that I am going to have a night off plan, as I'm with my work mates, and going to Bella Italia, and I know that if I don't have what I fancy, I will end up being really bad, so I've gone for pizza with duck and hoisin sauce. And as I haven't had a proper pudding for months, I'm going to indulge with a cookie dough lava cake! (And I'll enjoy every mouth full!). I don't drink, so will be on diet coke. I have the rest of my day planned and will only have used 0.5 syn all day.

Saturday night my neighbours are taking my mum and I out for dinner as it's her 70th birthday. Now I know I will be good with my main course and either have salmon, gammon or steak and have a low syn meal. I may have a pudding though, and there will be birthday cake!

So....... The question is.. Do you think I will get my 2.5 stone award on Monday?! I know it's not the end of the world if I have a gain, because if know that I have indulged, but It would be fab I can!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.