1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Can I do it?!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by SMVN, 24 April 2014 Social URL.

1. SMVN

SMVN Well-Known Member

Ok, now then, I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone award, I have been on track 110%so far this week-BUT, I'm out for dinner tomorrow AND Saturday!

Tomorrow is a work do, a joint maternity leave and leaving do for 2 of my colleagues. Now I have already decided that I am going to have a night off plan, as I'm with my work mates, and going to Bella Italia, and I know that if I don't have what I fancy, I will end up being really bad, so I've gone for pizza with duck and hoisin sauce. And as I haven't had a proper pudding for months, I'm going to indulge with a cookie dough lava cake! (And I'll enjoy every mouth full!). I don't drink, so will be on diet coke. I have the rest of my day planned and will only have used 0.5 syn all day.

Saturday night my neighbours are taking my mum and I out for dinner as it's her 70th birthday. Now I know I will be good with my main course and either have salmon, gammon or steak and have a low syn meal. I may have a pudding though, and there will be birthday cake!

So....... The question is.. Do you think I will get my 2.5 stone award on Monday?! I know it's not the end of the world if I have a gain, because if know that I have indulged, but It would be fab I can!!