Can I eat out tonight and go over my syns

Smowen87

Hi

I have been on SW for two weeks and lost 10lbs I am running 5 times a week and loving the diet!

I have a friend back from abroad who I only see once a year and he wants to go out for a gourmet burger!

If I exercise tonight and burn 700+ can I feel heel better about going over my syns or am I likely to mess the whole thing up?

Thanks in advance!

Heya!
I've only just started but have already had one planned night of naughtiness last week and then I have another this week for the hubby's birthday and next week for my daughters ... think I picked the wrong time to start :p. That being said, I got back on track the next day, am still on track and I still lost some weight. I'm not saying do this all the time or anything, but I don't think one night out will derail you. Just get back on plan the next day and you'll smash it I'm sure!

Heya!
I've only just started but have already had one planned night of naughtiness last week and then I have another this week for the hubby's birthday and next week for my daughters ... think I picked the wrong time to start :p. That being said, I got back on track the next day, am still on track and I still lost some weight. I'm not saying do this all the time or anything, but I don't think one night out will derail you. Just get back on plan the next day and you'll smash it I'm sure!

Thanks for the reply! I was just really worried about undoing the hard work I put in the last couple of weeks! I had it last night with chips and 2 beers so syned it at an overall 30 syns. Trying to have a syn free day today as it's also my birthday tomorrow! (More food and beers) I'm going to get right back on track after!

I guess I was kinda hoping the exersize I was doing might cancel out the calories as I think I burned 500-700 on the run I did before the meal. I understand it's not recomended!

Back