Can I eat out tonight?!

Smowen87

Hi

I have been on SW for two weeks and lost 10lbs I am running 5 times a week and loving the diet!

I have a friend back from abroad who I only see once a year and he wants to go out for a gourmet burger!

If I exercise tonight and burn 700+ can I feel heel better about going over my syns or am I likely to mess the whole thing up?

Thanks in advance!

I can't say as everyone's body is different. I wouldn't, as I would have a gain, but sometimes when you're new, the losses come easier, so you might get away with it. How are you synning your gourmet burger? Is it in the directory? Exercise helps with your body and overall fitness, but won't really make a jot of difference to losses. You can't outrun a fork as they say

I can't say as everyone's body is different. I wouldn't, as I would have a gain, but sometimes when you're new, the losses come easier, so you might get away with it. How are you synning your gourmet burger? Is it in the directory? Exercise helps with your body and overall fitness, but won't really make a jot of difference to losses. You can't outrun a fork as they say

Thanks for the reply! I was just really worried about undoing the hard work I put in the last couple of weeks! I had it last night with chips and 2 beers so syned it at an overall 30 syns. Trying to have a syn free day today as it's also my birthday tomorrow! (More food and beers) I'm going to get right back on track after!

I guess I was kinda hoping the excersize I was doing might cancel out the calories as I think I burned 500-700 on the run I did before the meal. I understand it's not recomended!

Thanks for the reply! I was just really worried about undoing the hard work I put in the last couple of weeks! I had it last night with chips and 2 beers so syned it at an overall 30 syns. Trying to have a syn free day today as it's also my birthday tomorrow! (More food and beers) I'm going to get right back on track after!

I guess I was kinda hoping the excersize I was doing might cancel out the calories as I think I burned 500-700 on the run I did before the meal. I understand it's not recomended!

Have a very happy birthday. I never deprive myself on birthdays/christmas/holidays. I just make sure I get back onto plan as soon as I can. Life is for living, and I think if we deprive ourselves, we'll just give up. If you gain, it's not the end of the world.

Back