can i exercise on LT?

eyekandi

Hey Ya'll,

i am in week 1. i dont feel to bad other than the odd moments of weakness.. my worry is that if i dont make exercise part of my daily life, i will never be able to maintain when i do come off.

Is it ok to go swimming on week 1? or when have most people started later on.. Advice please

Thanks KaNdI XXX
http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wYbf2jk/

Last edited:
I would take exercise VERY easy in the first 2 weeks. But listen to your body. If you are feeling weak you shouldn't exercise. I started in week 3 and that was only when I felt up to it. But some people never feel weak on LT and start from day 1.

They Do Sat Take It Easy For The 1st Couple Of Weeks But I Was Excercising On Day 4, As Long As You Dont Overdo It And Know When Enough Is Enough I Think Its Fine X

yip - if it feels good do it ;)

I am soooo into exercise from i started LT - def feel like im changing my whole lifestyle forever xox

yip - if it feels good do it ;)

I am soooo into exercise from i started LT - def feel like im changing my whole lifestyle forever xox

Thanks, that how i feel i dont just want to change the way i look at food, but the way i look at my body and my life.

Thanks..i feel motivated. weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck.. i dont feel lighter, but fingers crossed

kAnDi

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks, that how i feel i dont just want to change the way i look at food, but the way i look at my body and my life.

Thanks..i feel motivated. weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck.. i dont feel lighter, but fingers crossed

kAnDi

Oh good luck for your weigh in! Im sure you will be happy! I didnt feel much different the first week or 2 either! Im just finishing wk 3 today and I definitely feel the difference. I know the next 3 weeks are going to be mega. Soooo exciting!! lol

I started going to body combat fitness classes, they are great! I am exercising about 4/5 times a week and I have lots of energy. I got a slendertone abs and arms set last weekend also, it takes 8 weeks to see results from slendertone, so I reckon in 8 weeks there wont be too much flab left on me and I will be nice and toned and fit!

Make sure u let us all know how ur first weigh in went! xoxo

i started at the gym on the same day i started LT...it started off from 2 days a week and now up to 4 plus road running in between. listen to your body, if you feel weak either dont do it that day or slow it down a bit. it took me a good 4 weeks to feel better and even though i never had the headaches etc i did feel sluggish for a while.

good luck

h xx

Thanks to you all.. i think i will take it slowly and try and build it up over the coming weeks.
This forum is ace! I am loving the support

KaNdI

Back