Can i get a whoop whoop ??

slimmarach

will be size 10
Oh yes i have lost a huge 10 lbs this week and i am so happy . I have worked so hard . I always stick to my points and go to the gym, but this week have also been doing yoga classes and interval training and it has so paid off. So i have now lost 50 lbs since starting at the end of april this year . Very proud.xx Thanks for all the support and advice on here .xx:D

How on earth are you losing such huge amounts on weightwatchers? Do you go to meetings? If so don't they say your losing too fast? Your losing more than a vlcd dieter does
Well done but be really careful as you've lost 30 lbs in 5 weeks? I do alot of exercise but rarely lose more than 2.5lbs in a big loss week Xx

How on earth are you losing such huge amounts on weightwatchers? Do you go to meetings? If so don't they say your losing too fast? Your losing more than a vlcd dieter does
Well done but be really careful as you've lost 30 lbs in 5 weeks? I do alot of exercise but rarely lose more than 2.5lbs in a big loss week Xx
Hi. Yes i do go to meetings , my leader does always mention that a healthy 1-2 lbs loss is what they would advise , but she knows that i do a lot of exercise and also i use my points wisely , low fat , lots of protein and veg . Don't use points for cakes chocolate take aways as the weeks when i have done that even though i have stayed within points i have had low losses . Also i am heavier than you , i started at 19 st 12 lbs so am going to have big losses at first . I know eventually as i get lighter my losses will slow down and i am ready for this. But at the moment all i can say is i stick to healthy food , within my points , exercise 6 days out of 7 and dink water always , no diet sodas. I will be careful , thanks for your concern , xxxx

WOOOP WOOOP! :)

Glad to see your leader is happy with your losses too, as she is the expert, and knows you, and what you can loose :)

Looopy

well done hun, that's brillant:)

I have never seen anyone lose that much weight on ww so am gobsmacked, I follow the same lines as you I exercise 6/7 days walk everywhere don eat junk or take sways drink green tea and water and amazed how we do the same plan and you can lose so huge?Tbh maybe a visit to your doctor would be an idea as your losses are very large, I also had alot to lose when I started.

Good luck with the end of your journey but it won't be long x

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW :D Well done, can you PM me your food diary so I can follow it and have me a loss??? haha!!!

Good on ya, must be working for ya, all this exercise!!! :) x

god i can't believe it,,well done you!!!

Well done thats bloody amazing!!!! :D insprational!!

Wow! Super loss! Well done :) x

wow well done hun on a fantastic loss this week and a over all loss too ur doing amazing! x

Back