can i get anymore bad news?!?!

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
Well i know this is not a minimins thing but its a follow on to the ex boyfriend things which so many of you gave me support..

Well i found out who is new lass is, my mate who i confinded in, who he was also friends with! now 1. this girl told me she would never ever do anything with john 2. she said they have been mates for to long for anything to happen. 3. she said she wouldn't do it to me..

Well she has and u want to know what shes bigger than me so dont know what he is talking about slim etc etc! so upset right now to find out this news. i really do feel like given up :break_diet:, i need some sort of boost, hence why i want to get on this diet early!!!

Shows who you can trust eh!! :( :( :(

So sorry to hear that :patback: I'm sure you don't need us to tell you that neither of them are worth it and you deserve so much better xx

Your diet success is the best revenge babe, leave it behind you and look forward to the new you XX

So sorry to hear that news hun you just think positive and take care of yourself she cant be much of a friend really hun to do that friends dont lie or go behind your back hun you will be fine in time you have us lot to chat to xx

moti is right hun, this will be your revenge. he is a muppent and full of crap thats all that come out of his mouth as for your "friend" forget about her and dont tell her about your diet!

it was just a major shock to the system i told this girl everything! really upset me still a bit upset! suppose its best out in the open now than when i start cd cos this sort of thing would of turned me to food!

He'll do the same to her, that type of guy always do. Just concentrate on you, try not to dwell on it. Keep away from the fridge!!

just saw this honey. so sorry. get on cd, change your life and leave them in your dust!!

azb xx

You will succeed in this diet. You will be slim/skinny and more gorgeous than you are now (if possible :)) and you will pick his eyes out. He will come running after you and you will step on him because he is too darn low to be worth any of your time.

Screw him! (excuse the language) He is a big jerk and he does not deserve you feeling bad etc

GL hon,

xx Lostris

Jodie...Hey sista im a raver too...
You deserve much better than them two and you will find other friends who you can trust..
Who needs them..YOU dont...keep on ravin
xxxxx

What a complete B*tch and the bloke ...total Tw*t - sorry but we are all thinking it!!
Now you can rejoice fully that your rid of them both and can move on to concentrating on you without such unworthy distractions.

Your the most important thing going on in your life.

chin up

He's an idiot - which you probably already knew, and she is a sly, devious &itch who will end up with nothing - no friends, no boyfriend.

Jodie...Hey sista im a raver too...
You deserve much better than them two and you will find other friends who you can trust..
Who needs them..YOU dont...keep on ravin
xxxxx

hey hun :D brilliant!!! its good to bump into someone who goes to raves its rare these days!! loving it keep up the good work and yes keep on ravin xxxx
Glowsticks.jpg

i used to go raving, back in the day........early 90's when it was all new, those were the best nights out of my life!!
you got me reminissing now..lol.

lol !! got to love a good rave, wish i was about at the 90's raves as they were the best! but saying that ive gone to some spectacular ones !

Lol, yeah the good ole days. I go clubbing all over the place.Im more into hard trance/hardhouse/hardstyle.
Used to run a internet web radio for djs. and also have website, but we ditched it, not enough traffic, but after new year we will be doing more events. I also Dj too, but im not that great like most djs, but i enjoy jumping on the dex, at home, i have played out a couple of times, was good fun!

still got all me old top buzz tapes, how sad!! More into hip hop these days. can't be doing with all that hard core!!

Lol, yeah the good ole days. I go clubbing all over the place.Im more into hard trance/hardhouse/hardstyle.
Used to run a internet web radio for djs. and also have website, but we ditched it, not enough traffic, but after new year we will be doing more events. I also Dj too, but im not that great like most djs, but i enjoy jumping on the dex, at home, i have played out a couple of times, was good fun!

Im the same hun totally love my hardstyle though! i went to qlimax back in 06 was to die for!

Back