Can I go to two meetings in one week?

krupskaya

Gold Member
????. I weighed in last night at my monday group and want to change meetings to one closer to me. I am going along on thursday which is the one I'm going to from now on. Will they charge me to go to the thursday group even though I'm not weighing in? I phoned the consultant and she said I could go on thursday but I forgot to ask if I had to pay and she didn't mention it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance...

ZXXXXXXXXX

Hi Irene, thanks for the reply. No it's a different leader...

I think that once you join you can go to any meeting any time, any where, so shouldn't think you would have to pay if you explain that you are doing a "recci" prior to joining.
Nobody wants to be weighed twice in one week!

Thanks for that Rosie. I know at weight watchers you'd get weighed once a week but you could go to as many additional meetings as you wanted to for free (but obviously not WI again). I just wondered if it's the same with SW?

Yes - I reckon you can go to other meetings free provided you had already paid and got weighed previously that week

Call the new consultant adn confirm. Or txt her just to make sure if you have her mobile number? I can't imagine them charging - just make sure, and introduce yourself to the consultant when you arrive so she knows who you are, etc.

Back