Can i have 2 bars?

EmmaLou

I really fancy a bar and a coffee!! But I've already had a bar this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't or with caution the carb content in the bars will knock you out of ketosis if you have more than
one a day. Good luck Jayne x

i wouldn't either i've knocked myself out of ketosis with bars

It's fine - I had two when I went to a concert last week and wouldn't be able to take anything else in, as no food and drink allowed! I hid the bar. Although they were the mint choc, which has about the same carbs as the shakes. Not sure about the chewy bars, which have more carbs.

I get a dodgy stomach when I have 2 chewy bars and very uncomfortable so be careful! Maybe 1 chewy bar and 1 crunch bat wouldn't be so bad..

9 stones, 7lbs to go!

Thanks for the advice. I had another bar!! It was a mint choc one. Decided it was best to have another bar than a real bar if choc!! Lol x

Just to let u all know that, I did have 2 mint choc bars yesterday, I'm still in ketosis. So didn't affect me. But I won't make that a habit x

The official line from my CDC was along as one of the bars is either mint/peanut/cranberry you will be ok. I know people who do it everyday day without coming outof ketosis just stick to the crisps bars x

Back