Can I have some minced beef ideas please? :)

I have a fair amount of lean minced beef & am after some new recipe ideas.

We have had things like, chilli, the doner meat one, meat balls, burgers & cottage pie, so just wondered if any body had any other idea's of what I could be making just to mix it up a bit.

:)

Kofte curry is nice and easy to make, not sure if the recipe is on here but if not PM me and I'll find it if you want it. Obviously spag bol and lasagne, theres a recipe on here for pork and lettuce wraps i imagine you could use beef mince for it

Thank you :) Whats Kofte Curry??? Sounds interesting......... Yeah done the bolognaise too, but I like to do red days & so it's not quite the same without heaps of spaghetti!! lol

I didn't think I was missing much, will take a nose in the recipe section for the curry idea x

Its meatballs but in a yoghurty curry sauce, lots of herbs and spices really tasty, think its quite often made with lamb mince but the recipe states beef, i love it

:eating: Oh your a star, got the PM, just going to print it out now..........Guess what we're having for dinner tonight!! lol x

Will let you know what we think, x

Oh thank you so much for the recipe - It was gorgeous!!!!

I ended up tweeking slightly as I made it in 1/2 portion size. When it came to making the sauce I only had 200ml of pasatta & thought that it wouldn't be any where near enough, esp as I have to cook the meatballs in it - so added 2 tins of chopped tomatoes. Not sure if it looked as it should (very similar to a meatball in tomato sauce??) But it tasted really good!! We will definatly be having that regularly in our house!! x x

Chilli Beef Noodles

Lean minced beef
Whole red chilli, finely chopped
Spring onions, roughly chopped
A pepper
Half bag of beansprouts
Soy Sauce
Fine egg noodles.

Heat the wok, dry fry the chillis for 2 minutes, then add the minced beef until browned.

Add the spring onions, pepper and beansprouts and stirfry for 2 minutes. Add the noodles (once boiled and ready!) and soy sauce, stirfry together for about 3 or 4 minutes and serve!

Can also use port mince, and rice instead of the noodles. The chilli pork noodles are slowly becoming my favourite meal!!

Back