Can I have Tuna on AAM?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandz, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Helloooo, does anyone know if I can have tuna and spring ionions on the add a meal - it just says fish in the book and I wondered if I had 3oz tuna whether that would be OK? It's my first aam tonight!! Thanks everyone please help!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  4. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oooh thank you - am having a look now!

5. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your help, it says white fish for aam - praps I'd better wait and ask my CDC when I next speak to her and see what she says I'd hate to drop out of ketosis just for a bit of fish! Will have grilled chicken and spices with salad I reckon tonight. Cheers!

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hellllloooo.......nope sorry. No tuna on AAM but you can have it on 790. Also, no onions at all on AAM as they are quite sugary (they can caramelise with the sugar......) sorry!!

stick with the book and you'll be fine. White fish meaning, cod, haddock, coley fish :)o) are all fine....

have fun!

7. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Coley you're a trooper - I was really looking forward to some oniions for the taste!! Never mind, I'll stick to the book and see how I go - really nervous about aam but hope it will be fine and I still lose weight! Thanks for the support guys x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.