Can I join in here?

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
Hello calorie counters! I am a serial dieter who has been on Minimins for a while now, and have decided to try my hand at CC.

I've previously done WW and SW, but have decided to try something different, hence CC. I'm looking to drop around two dress sizes in time for my hols in just under four months, and will be exercising with Zumba and weights. I've also signed up to the myfitnesspal app on my phone to track.

Looking forward to chatting to you all. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or words of wisdom to share!

Hello, and welcome to CC'ing! I've tried most diets myself too, but find calorie counting the least restrictive. Good luck!

hey funky monkey im a fellow mover from sw to cc/healthy eating! i also use my fitness pal its great isnt it:) i find i make things instantly lower calorie by doing them the sw way sometimes (chips, roasties etc) so hopefully ur knowledge from sw can help! good luck, feel free to check out my diary if u want and let me know wen u have one so i can peek :p lol xx

juicygooseface said:
hey funky monkey im a fellow mover from sw to cc/healthy eating! i also use my fitness pal its great isnt it:) i find i make things instantly lower calorie by doing them the sw way sometimes (chips, roasties etc) so hopefully ur knowledge from sw can help! good luck, feel free to check out my diary if u want and let me know wen u have one so i can peek :p lol xx

Thanks hun! Will deffo have to have a nosey on your diary! How have you found your losses since you switched.

Ive put a few days food into my fitness pal and have found that its not too high in cals. Its mainly my portions that need looking at which i knew was the case, as well as cutting down on little snack things like muller lights. Its also helpful to see how much i 'earn back' for my exercise. Now i know my zumba sessions will have a good impact on my weight loss!!

haha! yeah it feels like youve earned the snacks more doesnt it! i havent weighed myself since doing it, i vowed not to do it again and to just keep my toning and exercising up and concentrate on feeling and looking good(hopefully!) and so far its great :) nothing is banned its just keeping an eye on your daily intake which is great, look forward 2 seeing your diary! xxx

juicygooseface said:
haha! yeah it feels like youve earned the snacks more doesnt it! i havent weighed myself since doing it, i vowed not to do it again and to just keep my toning and exercising up and concentrate on feeling and looking good(hopefully!) and so far its great :) nothing is banned its just keeping an eye on your daily intake which is great, look forward 2 seeing your diary! xxx

Tbh i could probably do with not weighing. Im not too bothered about how much i weigh, my main concern is looking good in a bikini for my holiday and fitting into a size 12 dress ive got. As long as i can do that i dont care what the scales say.

Hi Funky Munky, welcome and welcome to MFP too. If you want to be friends on either I'm Fionat29 on both. I only joined to lose 10lbs originally, but lost that and am now on the next 7lbs, thinking about the 7lbs after that. Lol! CC seems to make things easy but MFP and minimins make it easier still! I love them both.

Hi, I'm Shazzabir on MFP. I switched from WW to CC and have never regretted it. Cc is far more flexible and makes it easier to do as a lifestyle change. Portion size is important and I do recommend kitchen scales. Good luck :)

Tbh i could probably do with not weighing. Im not too bothered about how much i weigh, my main concern is looking good in a bikini for my holiday and fitting into a size 12 dress ive got. As long as i can do that i dont care what the scales say.
well i would kill to look good in a bikini! never going to happen! lol xxx

Thanks everyone for all your messages. Ive not quite made my way onto the mfp forum yet but ill be sure to add you all once i do!

Ive done my first day proper cc today and have found it straight forwards to all good. Heres hoping to a good weight loss! Just need to get a diary sorted now!

Back