Can I join in? Need a buddy due Dec 22nd

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Jennifaerie, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(13.45%)
    Hiya,

I'm a returning Minimin wanting to take control of my weight gain. I've put on 2 stone so far in my pregnancy and enough is enough. I'm now planning on loosely using the SW principles to try and maintain my weight for the remainder if I can.

Does anyone else need a buddy? Baby has just started measuring ahead which is what made me realise I have to take control, I have a growth scan tomorrow to check she's ok in there.

I currently weigh 15 stone 8.5 lbs :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I'm not much good to u but just wanted to say good luck, I reckon I've gained another 7-10lbs but I'm not weighing in anymore - just going to relax and deal with losing after.

4. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(13.45%)
    My growth scan showed baby is just a big one, but I think it's still worth me trying to reign it in a bit xx GL having your LO, not long now!

5. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Congratulations, I think you've done well so far only putting on 2 stone. But I do understand what you mean I gained abit of weight towards the end of my last pregnancy and ended up with a big baby im trying to be alot more carful this time as its so hard to lose the weight afterwards. Have they gave you weight for your baby x

6. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    My baby is measuring big too, but I'm a planned section so I'm not too worried.

7. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Will this be your first section? Im having a section too, my last two babies were born by C section different reasons so got no choice this time x

8. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    No third, I could have considered a normal birth, the consultant in my hospital has started to offer vbac's after 2 sections, but I'd be too scared, plus the baby has just turned breech now anyway.

9. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Good luck for your section, have you got a date yet just wondering how many weeks you need to be for planned section.
    I actually tried for VBAC in my last pregnancy but went over due they didn't give me an induction as it doesn't seem work on me.
    I know def got have a section this time as my cut was big, got my consultant appointment this week x

10. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    My date is Nov 22, ill be 39 weeks and 4 days. Its late I think, they wouldnt consider anything before 39 weeks, then the weekend fell and they were fully booked till the Tuesday. Nearly now there anyway I suppose - the last few weeks are tedious though arent they, especially when you have toddlers to run around after.

11. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    That does seem abit late for planned section, I got while to go yet but at least your baby be here for Christmas x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.