Can I join in? Need a buddy due Dec 22nd

Jennifaerie

Hiya,

I'm a returning Minimin wanting to take control of my weight gain. I've put on 2 stone so far in my pregnancy and enough is enough. I'm now planning on loosely using the SW principles to try and maintain my weight for the remainder if I can.

Does anyone else need a buddy? Baby has just started measuring ahead which is what made me realise I have to take control, I have a growth scan tomorrow to check she's ok in there.

I currently weigh 15 stone 8.5 lbs :cry:

I'm not much good to u but just wanted to say good luck, I reckon I've gained another 7-10lbs but I'm not weighing in anymore - just going to relax and deal with losing after.

My growth scan showed baby is just a big one, but I think it's still worth me trying to reign it in a bit xx GL having your LO, not long now!

My baby is measuring big too, but I'm a planned section so I'm not too worried.

No third, I could have considered a normal birth, the consultant in my hospital has started to offer vbac's after 2 sections, but I'd be too scared, plus the baby has just turned breech now anyway.

My date is Nov 22, ill be 39 weeks and 4 days. Its late I think, they wouldnt consider anything before 39 weeks, then the weekend fell and they were fully booked till the Tuesday. Nearly now there anyway I suppose - the last few weeks are tedious though arent they, especially when you have toddlers to run around after.

Back