Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can I join in? Need a buddy due Dec 22nd

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Jennifaerie, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(13.45%)
    Hiya,

I'm a returning Minimin wanting to take control of my weight gain. I've put on 2 stone so far in my pregnancy and enough is enough. I'm now planning on loosely using the SW principles to try and maintain my weight for the remainder if I can.

Does anyone else need a buddy? Baby has just started measuring ahead which is what made me realise I have to take control, I have a growth scan tomorrow to check she's ok in there.

I currently weigh 15 stone 8.5 lbs :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I'm not much good to u but just wanted to say good luck, I reckon I've gained another 7-10lbs but I'm not weighing in anymore - just going to relax and deal with losing after.

4. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(13.45%)
    My growth scan showed baby is just a big one, but I think it's still worth me trying to reign it in a bit xx GL having your LO, not long now!

5. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Congratulations, I think you've done well so far only putting on 2 stone. But I do understand what you mean I gained abit of weight towards the end of my last pregnancy and ended up with a big baby im trying to be alot more carful this time as its so hard to lose the weight afterwards. Have they gave you weight for your baby x

6. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    My baby is measuring big too, but I'm a planned section so I'm not too worried.

7. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Will this be your first section? Im having a section too, my last two babies were born by C section different reasons so got no choice this time x

8. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    No third, I could have considered a normal birth, the consultant in my hospital has started to offer vbac's after 2 sections, but I'd be too scared, plus the baby has just turned breech now anyway.

9. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    Good luck for your section, have you got a date yet just wondering how many weeks you need to be for planned section.
    I actually tried for VBAC in my last pregnancy but went over due they didn't give me an induction as it doesn't seem work on me.
    I know def got have a section this time as my cut was big, got my consultant appointment this week x

10. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    My date is Nov 22, ill be 39 weeks and 4 days. Its late I think, they wouldnt consider anything before 39 weeks, then the weekend fell and they were fully booked till the Tuesday. Nearly now there anyway I suppose - the last few weeks are tedious though arent they, especially when you have toddlers to run around after.

11. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.91%)
    That does seem abit late for planned section, I got while to go yet but at least your baby be here for Christmas x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.