Can I join the Wemitts?

carbaddict

Hi I'm carbaddict! and I've got 5 stone to lose.
I'm doing the Cambridge Diet and an impression of a fish! drinking 4 litres a day!!
I hope you don't mind me joining you all.
Carbaddict

welcome carbaddict
i've only been a wemitt for a couple of weeks but they are all so friendly & welcoming.
i'm also CD'ing
good luck on your journey

hi carbaddict

welcome! ive been here a couple of weeks and ive never found so much support anywhere else! the peeps here are fantastic! im doing cd aswell, this is my 2nd week, i lost 9lbs in my first week. im on 6ltrs of water a day and my skin is positivley glowing! im feeling so great with CD just now! best of luck with your cd x

WOW Lizzie 9lbs thats fab! I was hoping for at least 5lbs in my first week. Oh if I could lose 9lbs that would be a dream!
Well done you! :)

WOW Lizzie 9lbs thats fab! I was hoping for at least 5lbs in my first week. Oh if I could lose 9lbs that would be a dream!
Well done you! :)

thank you! i must admit it was a HUGE shock as i wasnt expecting that much! roll on weigh in 2!!!

Welcome all, glad you are loving minis, dont worry if its a little quiet this weekend, a lot of peeps are at the CD conference, if you need anything just shout!

Hi carbaddict
Welcome to the wemitts - looking forward to sharing your journey with you.

If you ever need inspiration, check out the 'before and after' photos thread - always does it for me!! ;)

When is weigh in 2?
My first weigh in is on Tuesday! :eek: I just hope I get through the weekend!

You will, you will.:)

Just hang in there, be as busy as possible over the weekend and try to go to bed earlier than usual if it helps get you away from the kitchen and any temptation.:D

A lot of us struggle with weekends sometimes but just keep your eyes on Tuesday and how chuffed you're going to be woth yourself:)

Lacey............:D

Hi Carbaddict,

welcome to the wemitts, come on in pull up a chair and get comfy, the more the merrier!!!!

I'll look forward to reading more of your posts, and can't wait for your first weigh in, its so exciting isn't it! These diets work like magic and you will lose your excess weight in no time at all!

xx

You're up early Mrs Tweedy, it's not 7 o clock yet! Im up to get ready to go to the Cambridge Conference - Louise is picking me up at around 8:15. Looking forward to seeing Sharon & Ailsa again, and any other WeMitts that might be there. Have a good weekend everyone.
Ann x

lol, just giving the house a once over as I have family coming today, I don't get to see my nephew often so I am here drinking plenty of water and trying not to look at all the choklit we've bought for him, lol

Hope you have a lovely time this weekend Ann, give Sharon and Alisa a great big squeeze from me wont you! (consider yourself squeezed too)!

xx

When is weigh in 2?
My first weigh in is on Tuesday! :eek: I just hope I get through the weekend!

good morning carbaddict! my 2nd weigh in is on wed night.

keep focused, you'll get there (my first week was soooo long!) it is so worth the weight. this site is a lifesaver for me, keep popping in for inspiration and youll get there sooner than you think. keep up posted for tues!

GOOD LUCK AT THE CAMBRIDGE CONFERENCE WESTHILLS!

XXXX

FUNNILY ENOUGH I DON'T RECALL ASKING TO BE PART OF WeMITTS I JUST BARGED IN .... SORRY GIRLS!

Last edited:
FUNNILY ENOUGH I DON'T RECALL ASKING TO BE PART OF WeMITTS I JUST BARGED IN .... SORRY GIRLS!

.... but you're always VERY welcome :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Russiandoll...Looked at your photos and had to say! WOW you look fantastic!! You can't be that far from goal. You look so happy as well. :)
X

Thanks CA!
I'e got about 2 and a half stones to go to get to my 10st provisional goal. Once I get there I might revise it (it's so long since I was 10st I can't remember what it was like!) Maybe I could do with getting down to 9st 7lb or so - we'll see (I don't want to look too haggard).

Losing the weight has made an immeasurable difference to my life. I think I was always outgoing INSIDE but could never really express it. Now I'm a bit thinner, I'm fine with doing things like presentations or meeting people.

Things have turned on their head: I used to just sit indoors and get bored now I'm at University, meeting heaps of people and LIVING life instead of just watching from the sidelines.

Just this year alone, I've been on fairground rides, flumes at the swimming pool (hadn't been swimming for nearly 20 years), done the junior Great South Run and started Uni. Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I think I'd do all that within one year of starting CD.

You'll see that weight drop off in no time carbaddict and then watch your life take-off!! :)

I do think you have to re assess your goal as you go along - especially when you are older.
When I was the weight I am now, years ago, ( a lot of years ago!) I was fatter than I am now. I remember, I always streessed about having "love handles" which I don't have now. I reckon I was a good dress size bigger, at the same weight, than I am now.
If I was to lose another stone and a half, to get to the weight I was when I felt OK years ago, I would be far too thin now, and even saggier than I am already!
So everyone, I should go by size, not weight, when you reach for your goal, especially if you fall into the "more mature" category like me.
Ann x

Back