Can I join too??

Sweetbun

Hi Can I join too? I have a lot of weight to lose, approx 11st to get to my ideal BM! I have been losing inches but the scales are stuck:mad: ! I previously done CD but not seriously as I had a lot of other issues going on at the same time. I do have a few packs left which I going to start tomorrow to be lighter once again. I am still undecided to do SS or Add a meal:rolleyes: .

I just need some encouragement and support to get going. I'm so worried that I'll get bored and want to give in and eat.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Pull up a chair bun and welcome!!

Mike

Hi Can I join too? I have a lot of weight to lose, approx 11st to get to my ideal BM! I have been losing inches but the scales are stuck:mad: ! I previously done CD but not seriously as I had a lot of other issues going on at the same time. I do have a few packs left which I going to start tomorrow to be lighter once again. I am still undecided to do SS or Add a meal:rolleyes: .

I just need some encouragement and support to get going. I'm so worried that I'll get bored and want to give in and eat.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Hello Sweetbun
Dont look at the big pictue of how much weight you have to loose ,I try and do mini targets otherwise it will seem to much.Why not join the Bonfire night target thread?:) I have I want to lose 1 stone by then,I have my 1st LL meeting tomorrow night I start SSing Thursday,I did Cd last year but regained so I have to do it this time!
Try SS if you think you can~ we can keep each other company;) Pm me if you need support:D
XXC

Hey welcome!!!

How can you get bored of watching yourself transform in front of the mirror!! When done properly these diets are miracles!! Being slim is better than any food you can eat! After being fat for years and being a total food addict, there is just no comparison!

You can do it!!!

Thank you guys for all your messages. I've just spoken to my CDC and the next class is on Thursday....deep breath. So I'll have my initial WI and start Friday.

Your messages are such an encouragement as it can be quite scary deciding to do something as major as this.

* Mike...a pleasure as always to hear from you.
* Karen well done on your loss. As you've said no it can't be boring transforming into someone slim...and all those shopping trips...I can't wait LOL.
* I'lldoit, thank you. I will pm you.

Have a great day everyone,

Hi Sweetbun
I have my first LL group Wednesday and I start SS Thursday so we're be at the start together..........
Goodluck xxc

Thank you guys for all your messages. I've just spoken to my CDC and the next class is on Thursday....deep breath. So I'll have my initial WI and start Friday.

Your messages are such an encouragement as it can be quite scary deciding to do something as major as this.

* Mike...a pleasure as always to hear from you.
* Karen well done on your loss. As you've said no it can't be boring transforming into someone slim...and all those shopping trips...I can't wait LOL.
* I'lldoit, thank you. I will pm you.

Have a great day everyone,

Hi Sweetbun, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts.
We will help, encourage and inform you, every step of the way. We understand the problems you face, and will face, on your journey to a healthier weight. Post often, about anything at all. I look forward to sharing your journey with you, and getting to know you.
Ann x

Oooooooooh my darlin sweetbun,
lovely to see you on here :p

You can do it sweetie, all the best for Thursday :D

Hi sweetbun
welcome to the wemitts.
We are all here for the same thing to lose the pounds that we have lost and gained over and over again inthe past but
WE MEAN IT THIS TIME,you can do it babe.you will have your ups and downs like all of us but this is the best place to come to at times like that.
{{{HUGS}}} for Thursday,keep us posted on how you do.
We all like to know how your weightloss journey is goingxx

Ohhh thanks a mil!

Geri hellllllllllllllllloooooooo where you been???

Ann, you look a million dollars. I remember when you first
started your journey, truly amazing.
Libby, your'e nearly there, well done, thanks for your message.

I found Mini's thread about starting SS easily and I would like to follow this for the first few weeks.

Have a good night ladies and gent,

Hi sweetbun
Welcome to the wemitts. You'll never find a better and more encouraging support system than this - I couldn't have come this far without my wemitt buddies :)

Looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you!

Back