Can I join you again!

raquelscatt

Firstly, I just want to say what an inspiration you are and wow, what fantastic weight losses!! :)

Please don't make the same mistakes that I made last year. I lost 3 stone between Jan-April on the CD and going to the gym 3 times a week, taking me from 16 1/2 stone and size 20 clothes to 13 1/2 stone and size 16. Stupidly I came off the CD, stopped going to the gym and thought I could eat what I liked. After a few failed attempts at the CD and other diets, I am now back up to 16 stone and mortified. :mad:

I have made an appointment with the counsellor whom I haven't seen for about 4 months to have a chat and possibly do ss again.

I have also signed up to do the Race for Life in July so need to get back to the gym. Have still been a member but not gone for 6 months plus :confused:

I am sure with the support and motivation of others on here, I will suceed this time and I will let you know how I get on, on Friday!!

Rachel.x

Welcome back Raquel... Im sure you will get the support and motivation that you need on here..

Ill be popping back to see how you get on.. And good luck for the race for life.. id like to do something like that eventually..

x x x

Good Luck Racquel, keep us updated!

S xx

good luck,keep us updated how you get on each week xx

Welcome back Raquel

Welcome back! You CAN do it!
x

Hiya,....I did the same! It's all to easy to put the weight back on again. Lets hope we learn from our mistakes this time and lose the weight and keep it off. I'm now a few lbs away from my lowest last time. I'm determined to keep going this time though and keep the weight off. I know it won't be easy but it can be done if I want it badly enough.Good Luck with your restart x

Welcome back and good luck!

Gx

Good luck, I know what its like to lose alot of weight and then put it back on again (and wake up one day and think, why the h*ll did I do that???) so congrates for getting back on the wagon xxx

Back