Can I join you people ?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
:wavey:Hi all, I am starting slim fast tomorrow and I would really like some support. I have lost some weight already between WW & SW but I am stuck and feel I need a bit of structure for a while. I am really hoping this is going to work for me because I am totally fed up being over weight and dread going anywhere where I have to meet people :(

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

welcolme shrinkingannie hope its 3 times lucky for you ,i too needed some structure and thought if josef and i (son age 14) only had to think about 1 meal a day it would be better,i have lost 50lb and josef 46lb,i have 3st to go and josef 11lb ,so i have to push on , i am finding it easy but some days you just long for food (hormones with me) but i sulk and have a strawberry slimshake.good luck on your new plan and i will keep you on the straight and narrow if you need me (p.s if 1 more person spells lose ,loose,i will scream ha ha )luv angie and josefx
big-loser.gif

Last edited:
Well come aboard hun. I ahve only been doing the plan 3 weeks and do enjoy it, although had a bad week last week and STS. Back into it now though.

Angie, you having a hissy fit at spellings lol

I have changed my mind, I am going to do celebrity slim - only because I can buy it across the road whereas I would have to drive 20 mins for slim fast. Thanks for your welcomes - I might sneak in here the odd time as they are so similar if that is ok!

Back