Can i join you please ??

naz

Hi guys I'm hoping I can join you lovely people on this thread. Last year I decided to try out fasting for weight loss and I followed the eat stop eat diet I did really well but I didn't have much support in the form of forums etc. I lost over 2 stones with eat stop eat and fasting days got easier week by week. Unfortunately I have put on the weight back as I stopped with my fasting and exercise due to stressful few months. I have been reading the threads all day I've found it very interesting and would love to join you guys!
I'm hoping to start my DD tomorrow and from the calculator I should be having just under 500 cals, I will keep u posted as on how tomorrow goes but I'm already worried about the UD as the calculater on the website says i need to eat a little over 2,000 cals. Is this right?
Sorry for the long post xxx

Hey Naz

Welcome! The figures sound fine to me - many people use a 'one size fits all' of 500 and 2000, but if yours are from the website then they're right for you!

Best of luck :D

P x

Hi Naz, Welcome, its lovely here. Not been posting for long myself but its a great place full of friendly people who will give you all the support you need. Those pounds will melt away again..we've all been there LOL!!

Hi and welcome, like Pauline said 500/2000 is fairly standard so your figures are just fine, try to stick to your DD cals as they are important but don't beat yourself up if it takes you a few DD s to get to un der 500, don't worry too much about your UP day cals its just a guide but please don't do low cal on your UP days because thats not what the plan is about , aim for your 2000 its easily done, think healthy and wholesome with a treat its not too hard :)

bajoleth said:
Hi and welcome, like Pauline said 500/2000 is fairly standard so your figures are just fine, try to stick to your DD cals as they are important but don't beat yourself up if it takes you a few DD s to get to un der 500, don't worry too much about your UP day cals its just a guide but please don't do low cal on your UP days because thats not what the plan is about , aim for your 2000 its easily done, think healthy and wholesome with a treat its not too hard :)

Hey thanks for that, on by DD today and I have to admit its a little tough! I've had an innocent smoothie and 1 mug shot so far and I'm still starving :( I've got a few cals left but I have to save that for dinner tonight! boy I can't wait for tomorrow ?

Back