Can I Join

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
I dont know my exact weight yet but i know its well over 30 stone,last time i got weighed at the doctors the scales stopped at 25 stone but wanted to carry on:sigh:. Maybe get 2 sets next time, any way lm on the way to a thinner future, 2 weeks in on WW (so far so good)

Just getting upstairs at the moment is excersise enough,however in the 2 weeks so far i must admit to feeling a lot better WW is great and i find the points sytem very easy to work with

Good luck with your weightloss. Glad you're finding WW good for you. I take it you aren't going to club to be weighed? You have a lot of will power going it alone.:) Nothing worse than not being able to see how well you're doing though, tell the doc's they need to buy some more scales, they can't look after you well enough without and then you could pop in every couple of weeks and hop on. I told my doc to get some more scales (which he eventually did) because when we used 2 the difference was up to a stone each time I got on and off. :8855:

I will have words with the doc when i next visit re the scales, as for going it alone i am doing the WW as i did it 10 years ago and lost in excess of 8 stone (so i know i can do it) but put it all back and more, i find reading this site and all the comments helps to a certain degree as similar people have weight issues

Hi Big dollop. I am going it alone this time. I have joined WW and SW too many times. Could not face writing my details out again lol

This site is lovely. I was a very active member on here last year. Decided on a new profile with a new challenge lol

We can all keep each other going :)

Good luck!

Back