Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can i join??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tubbies7, 21 September 2010 Social URL.

1. tubbies7

tubbies7 Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i previously lost 2st with ww but got bored after 6 months. i joined sw last week but just can't get my head round it :confused:. i started off this morning on sw but quickly changed back to ww. i've done 70 sit ups and been on a 3 mile bike ride this afternoon, first time in years :eek:!! i'm going to try to keep this up, might even dig the old wii fit that's never been used out... one day :rotflmao:.

i finally got myself into a pair of size 10 jeans but am now hanging out of them... :tear_drop:. that's what i need, some :kissass:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Welcome! Lets hope you can maintain once you've lost your weight this time :D It makes all the difference!! :D

4. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Yes all sizes and shapes are welcome because the goal is what we want to achieve so good luck xx

5. tubbies7

tubbies7 Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    quick update...

kept up with the bike ride & sit ups apart from yesterday, working until 10 and knackered. 3 and a half points (plus very large piece of daughter's choc b'day cake :17729: ) over so far. i'm sure i can miss an apple or 2 to keep within my points for the week. i've not added exercise points which will take care of that naughty cake... lol.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.