can i join :)

Morning, :) I like your relaxed attitude, that's the way to do it love

Morning, well I'm all exercised out and a couch potato these days, there's only so many miles in your joints and the Army used them all up for me. LOL

haha i think you have earned the right to be a bit of a couch potato though lol ive lost 2lb which means ive met my 1st big target of getting to under 200lb, thats an 82lb loss :) 58lb to go! i am so pleased. my next target is to get to get to 180lb so i will have made my century, 18lb to go to that one. then its the one im looking forward to most (apart from target of course) and thats getting to under 13st as that the lightest i remember being as a teenager. day has started great :D

Now that's nice to hear, and I do believe setting smaller targets helps, one step at a time sort of thing :)

thats true, im not thinking of it as right, now i have to get to this target, its more like things im looking forward to achieving on the way to my main target. if that makes sense. even if its just 1lb a week i am happy, as long as im not gaining then i know ill get there even if its a slow process :)

Morning, i think that's the way to do it, set the little targets. I used to really love trying on clothes that hadn't fitted me for years, that is such a blast. :)

same here! i put on a pair of jeans yesterday that my mum gave me a little while before xmas and i couldnt even do them up and they were so tight i barely got them on. they fit now, i need a belt with them too as theyre a little loose!

Morning, yes that's great isn't it love. I have kept a pair of my biggest trousers, just to try them on now and again, it still, even after all these years gives me a thrill to see how huge they are on me. :D

same here lol i have a pair of massive trousers that i used to wear all the time, literally every day and now they swamp me. i still find that i dont notice how much ive lost though :/ like when i look in the mirror, to me i look exactly the same. i dont even have any old pics of myself to compare

I took this one to remind me love, and I was about 3 stone heavier than i am now

BP1.jpg

Morning Carly, it's only to be expected if you're pregnant and twins as well. The main thin is you're trying to do something about it now :)

Morning Carly, wow what a difference there love, great set of pics, well done

hi! im at 192lbs now. it's coming off slowly :D here's another comparison pic me fat 2.jpg excuse the hair in the first pic, my twins were about 3 weeks old and i was shattered haha

Back