can i just check ?

amethyst

Banned
is cucumber and mayo ok?

i need something NOW so de motivated :(

just a few slices of cucumber and a t spoon of mayo? will it be ok?

pleasssssseeeeeee :D

am having it now.... no carbs in the mayo well ther is if you have 100g i only got a t spoon.. plus 4 small slices of cucumber.... didnt have any veg with my chicken for dinner..

hopefully i be ok.. better than eating a rustler burger eh?

and water just not doing it for me today for some reason... tastes bland lol..

had 4.5 litres of water.. just got a cup of coffee now then i am off to bed..

please pray i lose some pounds by wed plse :):):):)

hope u lose some pounds :) im just having a coffee to then of to bed having a bbq/party tomorrow so alot to do!!

omg are you joining in tommorrow? you lucky begger :( i got 2 weeks to wait till i can eat proply again... hope they do mixed grills every night in greece? whats the chance of that?

omg this is better than sex right now :) cucumber and mayo wtf omg yum yum.... oh yeah oh oh oh yesssssssssssssss !!

pmsl

omg are you joining in tommorrow? you lucky begger :( i got 2 weeks to wait till i can eat proply again... hope they do mixed grills every night in greece? whats the chance of that?

omg this is better than sex right now :) cucumber and mayo wtf omg yum yum.... oh yeah oh oh oh yesssssssssssssss !!

pmsl

yeah im joining in tomorrow :) had a bad week and am starting back cd on monday. broke it during the week and was nearly giving up its all in my diary!!

enjoy your cucumber :) you will have a fab holiday u deserve it bet you cant wait :) im sooo not jealous or anything:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pmsl your funny :)

sorry i went to bed bef ore i caved in.. glad i never caved in.. 2 pound down today :)

get back on it becky please, its so worth it :) he he

enjoy your bbq, i am so not jelous :rolleyes:

Back