Can I just....LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK it?!

I dunno what is wrong with me today but I am starving!!!

My (helpful NOT) hubbie is sat eating liquorice allsorts!! So I am sniffing one of the yellow Coconut ones.

It smells sooooooooooo lush!!

Can I not just lick it??? Surely I`m not cheating as I`m not technically eating it??? ;)

Haha...Sorry...I`m a bit special tonight :p

Does anyone else get the urge to just lick stuff??

/goes off to her weirdos corner :cool::8855:

Crazy lady!

Put the bag down and step away from the sweeties!

Dont do it flower! A lick will turn to a nibble a nibble will turn in to a gobble! (im not being rude here either b4 u start looooool)

Crazy lady!

Put the bag down and step away from the sweeties!

Dont do it flower! A lick will turn to a nibble a nibble will turn in to a gobble! (im not being rude here either b4 u start looooool)

I am faaaaaaar too pure to know what you would mean being rude :innocent0002:

I won`t actually do it, I`ll just do with sniffing it ;)

Haha I have even got Takara sniffing them and she has started offering me most foods she eats to sniff first ;):8855:

Xxx

Poor child hehe Just make sure you dont take her to maccys! It may get embarrasing for her! loool

:heartpump: ya

xx

Poor child hehe Just make sure you dont take her to maccys! It may get embarrasing for her! loool

:heartpump: ya

xx

:8855: I took her there the other week with her little friend after they went to see Peppa Pig!

Takara, My friend and her daughter all sat scoffin their maccies and I supped my bottle of water :rolleyes:

And I DID sniff her nuggets and chips beforehand :p

Must say, They didn`t actually smell very nice :confused:

Notice how no-one else has answered they`re not as mental as me? (apart from you :p:8855: ) :heartpump: ya really ;)

Xxx

ok... lets add another mental person in then

WELL when i first did this i got to about week 6 of 100% SS and my friends would be like oh we will eat sat on the other room, but i wanted to smell the food. i enjoyed the smell, didnt find it tempting just smelt so good.

also i craved [ i know weird, but gets weirder in a sec] broccoli . to the point i start dreaming about it.

ok... lets add another mental person in then

WELL when i first did this i got to about week 6 of 100% SS and my friends would be like oh we will eat sat on the other room, but i wanted to smell the food. i enjoyed the smell, didnt find it tempting just smelt so good.

also i craved [ i know weird, but gets weirder in a sec] broccoli . to the point i start dreaming about it.

Hehehe welcome to the nutters lounge ;)

I sniff EVERYTHING!! And oddly I also crave things like veg etc rather than sweets.

I am doing 810 plan so still get to eat and I looooove having the broccoli and celery :heartpump:

Xx

well, im on [trying to be on] SS atm. im going to do this for 4 more weeks, until i got to india.
when i come back im going to do 810 until i get married in october. looking forward to the broccoli hehe

Good luck, You can do it hun!!

Woop woop for wedding, When in October are you getting married?

3 of my 4 mini beasts were born in that month ;)

My eldest daughter turns 16 the weekend we are at the Twilight convention so I`m hoping she`ll get some really nice personalised autographs!

I`ve gotta work out how to get a bday cake up to Birmingham without her noticing :rolleyes::8855:

Xx

10/10/10, easy date to remember, i am bad at remembering dates!

going to india to buy my wedding outfit :) so need to be slimmer by then and will have it made a little 'snug' for weight that will be lost in august and september. haha

10/10/10, easy date to remember, i am bad at remembering dates!

going to india to buy my wedding outfit :) so need to be slimmer by then and will have it made a little 'snug' for weight that will be lost in august and september. haha

Oooh that`s my little ones bday! She will be 5 :cry: Xx

Well come to the nut house! :eek:p

I don't sniff tho! I just scoff cos I'm a fatty lol I like easy dates too! My dd1 was born 4/5/06 I still stuggle with dd2 tho I remember she was born on pay day in my birthday month 2 years after dd1 hehe!

Good luck an congrats on the wedding!

Lotsa love

xxxx

ps lisa I was sat thinking today 6 months till Amber starts school! I can't wait that long hehe! Maybe I'll think differently nearer the time hehe

I`m dreading Takara going to school :cry:

She is my last baby tho and I`ll really miss her :(

You still have time to have more ;) :8855:

Xxx

Errrrr nope lol xxx

i sniff things occasionally, just to see if it still smells the way it used to, lol

my baby girs birthday is easy to remember too 7/6/05. much easier to remember then her due date which should have been 20/9/05

she also starts big school in september thou shes been in school since she was 2.

Twig has been in nursery since 2.5 yrs but I will still mss her :cry:

i'm on day six (on restart after birth of my baby) and today i'm finding it really hard. Was at my sister in laws today and her and her pregnant friend got stuck into my fave cheese and onion crisps :( i really really wanted one :( AND she had bought gorgeous fresh tiger bread for her dinner tonight!! xxx

i'm on day six (on restart after birth of my baby) and today i'm finding it really hard. Was at my sister in laws today and her and her pregnant friend got stuck into my fave cheese and onion crisps :( i really really wanted one :( AND she had bought gorgeous fresh tiger bread for her dinner tonight!! xxx

-hugs- I can feel your pain as I ADORE tiger bread and it just smells soooo delicious!!! It has such a distinctive smell!

My hubbie has a tiger loaf baguette and paté - GIT!!! lol

Congrats on the birth of your baby and welcome back. You`ll get there hun, Then you can start to enjoy lovely food again (in moderation ;) )

Xxx

Back