why do I do it?!! Can someone give me some advice please, struggling.

llydaw

I've been doing so well, 3.5 weeks on ss then moved up to 810 for 4 days as my BMI was 25 even though I still had 2 stone to lose. I then had a business meal with work, not had one before so had to go and eat!. Well that was the begining of the end, I kept eating the following few days and now it's 2 weeks later and I can't get back on. I've put on 4lbs which isn't bad considering I've eaten TGI Fridays, 2 curries, lots of chocolate and cake.......

Can someone please help, I just don't know what to do, my mental reserve just doesn't seem to be there. Last time I managed 6 weeiks on Cambridge, moved up to 810 then fell off the wagon. I have to get this weight off, I'm sick of feeling misearable and over weight and having clothes in every size depending on how much I weight. How do I get back on? Has anyone else been like this? what did you do? It doesn't help I'm exhausted all the time so I have little energy for anything either.

Oh Llydaw! Breathe!! Just take a second (even 5 minutes locked in the loo will do!), close your eyes and tell yourself "I forgive you for eating, it's no big deal, I CAN do this. I WILL do this". Get centred sweetie, it happens to all of us.... We're human and noshing food is a human urge. You just have to tell yourself you will eat again - the food and joy of chewing will still be there when you finish this diet. The only thing that will be different is you : your determination to succeed and living the best life you have for this one go on the ride.

I'm the reigning queen of the restart! You only fail by not getting back up, right? Have a look on u tube for Dual Dynamics - I always find a video on there to give me a swift kick up the bum when needed.

I feel for you pet, I've wailed in my head too at times - sounds nuts but it helps to say what you would to a loved one : "I love you, well done for four weeks of hard work, keep going"
Much, much love & positive thoughts winging your way xx

Back