Can i just say...

Deezer said:
Black heads on my nose!!!

ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Any tips???

x

I use a clinique exfoliator once a week. Boots no 7 also do a really good one. I'm sure Peachy will have the best advice. Oh and now and again I steam my face but not often as I usually forget. I also try to avoid squeezing.

You could treat yourself to a facial maybe?

Same as Pamdev hun, use a good scrub few times a week, I`ve got open pores which if left un~attended tend to creep into nasty blackheads from time to time, I use Avon Clearskin which is none drying and got fab scrubby bits and that keeps my skin under control nicely... ask peachy though cos she will know really good ones... But they don`t necessarily have to cost a fortune!! XX

Exfoliate 2-3 times a week hun with a gentle purifying exfoliator as this will not only cleanse, but remove any dead skin cells as well ...allowing your moisturiser to better penetrate the skin... The benefit refined finish skin polish is awesome! Also theres a soap and glory face wash in a blue tube that is great! Also I am a fan of the biore nose strips after a hot steam to really open up the pores! .... Once clean... Tone to close up pores again so nothing creeps in then moisturise xxx

Exfoliate 2-3 times a week hun with a gentle purifying exfoliator as this will not only cleanse, but remove any dead skin cells as well ...allowing your moisturiser to better penetrate the skin... The benefit refined finish skin polish is awesome! Also theres a soap and glory face wash in a blue tube that is great! Also I am a fan of the biore nose strips after a hot steam to really open up the pores! .... Once clean... Tone to close up pores again so nothing creeps in then moisturise xxx
Thank you sweetie!! x

Deezer said:
Thank you sweetie!! x

No worries lovely happy scrubbing!! Also just an afterthought if you were looking for a treat.... A full facial will do the trick xx

Back