can i loose 2 stone 6 weks?

AMANDADOYLE74

Help i am panicking, got 6 weeks untill holiday and want to , no need to loose as much as i can. lost 1 stone 6 since doing it on and off for a couple of months! going to start ss tomorrow, been doing ss+. Is this realistic, or am i kidding myself! :wave_cry:

Hey there,

I have just lost 2st 1lb in 4 weeks but you are alot smaller than me but i think that if you really do it and dont fall off the cd wagon then i think that you can certainly do it.

Cd average losses are 1 stone a month so you should be very close to target.

Best of luck with the restart and stay focoused and drink,drink,drink the water.......just think of it as a special fat busting liquid and as the saying goes "the more you drink the more you shrink".

Be strong.

Elaine

omg well done elaine, thats amazing weight loss! you are an inspiration! thanks for your very promp reply too! i have got to do this as going to greece for a wedding, and the other girls are tiny! i will feel so huge if i dont! want to loose 4 stone in total! i know i cant do this in 6 weeks!

Well I've lost 24lb in 4 weeks (my cdc reakons I've lost 26.5lb but her scales were off so I've adjusted it) so I'm almost a 2 stone so yes it can be done. I've had a couple of off days in that too but I'm 100% now.
Good Luck and enjoy your hols.

I also lost 2 stone in less than 2 months, so yes, it can be done. Go on, what have you got to lose, except 2 stones! ;)

Good luck hun, You can do it!! x

good luck :)

im with you on this!! i go holiday 6 weeks today and could really do with 2 stone down! so il join you on this hun .

hiya, defo can be done i lost 37lbs on ss in first 7 wks, go for it

Well done,
this diet is so hard but so worth it.keep us posted about the weigh in on thursday.

aww hun ima sure u will av a big weight loss especc if u stik to it...im with u on this as thats hw much i want to lose abt 2 stones as quickly as possible tooo...wel dun to stickin to it soo far...i ad a day off lst nite which kinda went into the early hrs of the mrning :$..coz was celebratin end of exams bt i am hopin will b able to deal with this n still lose a bit if i am gd and stik to ss for the rest of the week nd drink water lyk a fish....soo fingers crossed for ur weigh in hun n let us kno hw u av dun..:)...n i hpe i see sumthing as well on mon... lol tc mwahz

This is an inspiring thread as i'd love to lose 2 stone as quick as possible. Amanda, I am on day 2 as well so i will try very very hard. Its taken me a fortnight to get into it but i'm hoping that me head is in the right place now. Good luck.
Mx

Back