Can i lose 7lbs in 4 days?? Too hopeful??

FunellaFox

Hi guys
Do you think I could possibly lose 7lbs in 4 days???

I'm doing SS and this is wk4. Still TOTM and I've really struggled. Had grilled fish & salad for lunch yesterday cos I was out with family (who don't know about CD) and only managed 2.5 litres of water :( but am back on SS properly again don't think I came out of ketosis (don't have any ketostix) and really really am determined.

So what do you think?? am i being over-optomistic??
I know i should be pleased to lose anything and not just set targets, but i'm hoping that reaching the mini-target will spur me on. Failure won't make me binge, but will just feel disappointed :sigh:

well the eating yesterday may give your metabolism a kick start so it is possible!

Does that happen then? it would make sense to me if it does as I have had a 5 day break from the diet as I had a mini-break away, on the 2 weeks running up to my "break" had stayed the same and then only lost 1 lb and after my break went straight onto 790 as I was struggling SS-ing and I managed to lose 4lbs! Loving the 790 and feeling excited about eating chicken and salad for tea! sad eh!

Hi guys
Do you think I could possibly lose 7lbs in 4 days???

So what do you think?? am i being over-optomistic??

I think that some people on week 1 could lose 7lbs in 4 days if they have a significant amount to lose so yes, it can be done.

However, you aren't on week 1, you have your TOTM, and the realist in me says that you could be being overly-optimistic. Still, and I'm not being horrible here, you do have a fair bit to lose still and it seems to me that the bigger you are to start with, the bigger the losses.

But hey, it's better to be optimistic and try really hard and go for it but you do need to temper that with the possibility that it won't be achieved.

I really hope you do it but don't beat yourself up if you don't - you'll get there but just a little bit slower than you maybe wanted to.

Well it was my seventh week last week and by upping my water a little I managed to lose 6lbs (from a run of 2-3 lbs a week I was quite excited!) So it's possible...just give it a go, you never know your luck!

Back