Can I lose weight and stop yoyoing

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by addictiverunner, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. addictiverunner

addictiverunner New Member

I've been going to slimming world for over a month now and still getting to grips with the plan. Got on the scale yesterday to hear the oh no you've put on a pound :-( The truth is since I started slimming world I haven't lost weight, only gained.

This week hopefully it will be different. Today I went for a food intolerance test and found out I am intolerant to wheat, cow's milk and nuts. Abit annoyed because I was hoping it would come back normal.

Having gone back to basics and looking through my food optimising book I discover it can be possible to do extra easy on a wheat free cow milk free and nut free plan.

I am going to discipline myself this week to stick to plan.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

If you post your diary on here we can all have a look and perhaps see if your doing anything wrong that may be effective your weight!

4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Agreed post a diary for others to help out

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.