Can i lose weight in 3 hours?

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello people,
The weigh in is looming.
Got on the scales this morning and still no shift.
I have got used to the idea now that some weeks i may not lose anything but I have come this far so need to keep going.
Think I am so disheartened because me and my CD made a big thing last week about me hitting a 2 stone loss this week. That would have been fantastic but looks like it is not to be.
Anyway I will report the news tomorrow. I may askif i can be weighed naked ..............
peachy

what clothes are the lighest?
Its shoes that let me down
may need to wear flipflops. lol

Hi Peachy,

There are two ways of looking at this...

One is that you did not hit target this week, but you have increased the odds of hitting it next week plus exceeding it.:)

Two, you have stayed on your diet and have not gained anything and probably most likely have lost inches this week.:)

Look at the signatures of some of our members and who have recorded their weight loss on them and you can see right a week everyone without exception have weeks that they are not happy with their weight loss.

Allowing the chatter box to beat you up over it is doomed to failure and it does take great will power to shut it up and ignore it, once it gets going.:ignore:

Your doing good and you deserve a pat on the back regardless of what the scales say:patback:

Love Mini xxx

Take your shoes off and wear your swimming costume :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Whatever happens when you :scale: you know that you've stuck to your plan.... just keep going, and try and look at your losses over a 4 week period rather than weekly :p

good luck :D

All that bloody fussing and worrying and I lost 3lbs anyway
I wore the lightest clothes i could find.
But as usual as soon as i left my weigh in i needed a wee. That could have been another few ounces
come on another week
will be in the 14s by then
peachy
x

well done. i usually make sure i go to the loo before i get to my weigh in, then a 20 minute drive and by the time i come out im usually bursting again lol

Back