can i make the "soup crisps" under the grill?

I've not tried doing crisps yet.... I'll see if I can find the thread! xx

There is 1 on the stickys but that says use a microwave! I just did them for 1 min in the microwave and then put them under the grill! Leek and potatoe lovely!! Like Cheese and oinion crisps!!

Whoa, what is this you're talking about? Crisps? Let me at 'em!

Actually, I won't get too excited, I read something about muffins and tried it last week - PUKE! xx

I love it!! I am entertained that people (me) get so hungry and want to chew something that we do weird stuff to shake mixes so we can pretend!! Desperate days my friend!!!!! X

I've just had a look, I will try 3 of these tomorrow - I live in hope - I didn't add sweeteners to my muffin so that would explain the minging salty taste!!
p.s. - I am aspiring to look like your profile pi :0) x

Why, what did you do tonight, the crisps?

Ha ha, I'm going to try it now just for fun! x

have you tried the mix a mousse powders? my cd said to put the mix in a separate bag with the shake, give it a really good shake then follow instructions. was quite tasty and a bit different.

Aw! I LOVE my pic. I want to be that!!!!!!

Make sure you don't cook more then one a day coz the zapping and cooking renders all useful nutrients useless!!!! Lol!!

The mousse is great (again only once a day) but needs to be cold- I put in the freezer and pretend it ice cream! PRETEND being the key word here!!!

I'd steer well clear of the muffin one!! Not only does it sound weird and wrong, but sweetness will boot you out of ketosis!

Good tip with the mousse. Sometimes mine goes lumpy and I get really cross!!

Here's a tip....don't kid yourself. The butterscotch shake in mousse form will not taste like angel delight!!!! So disappointing!!!

somebody should probably say at this pint, that if you're on 3 packs a day, you shouldn't cook or freeze any of the packs because you really, really need all three lots of the nutrients or you'll run the risk of getting ill.

That said :)D) I did it once. I made a banana 'muffin'. I didn't use sweetner and my ramekin dishes are clearly a bit too wide... but it was all right. It wasn't really anything at all like a muffin, unsurprisingly, but it was ok. I reckon if I have to go up to four packs a day I might cook one more reguarly. Take a 'muffin' to work with me or something.

I think the trick with the crisps might be baking parment as opposed to paper. Or perhaps getting one of those silicon baking mats? Can you microwave those?

Thanks spangles. Am on 3 and didn't realise that......! Doh!!

Haven't tried to make crisps as I do not have any soup packets. I have made the muffin and it was quite nice - certainly made a change from the shakes.

Also, aren't gals having bars? I usually have a bar a day and it's the highlight of my evening! :)

Haven't tried to make crisps as I do not have any soup packets. I have made the muffin and it was quite nice - certainly made a change from the shakes.

Also, aren't gals having bars? I usually have a bar a day and it's the highlight of my evening! :)
oh yes - i have a bar every morning and i love it. Would never dream of making the cookies as you can only have one bar a day anyway and it would mean if i had cookies i wouldn't have my bar!

Back