can i miss a shake/soup?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bluebird, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Bluebird

Bluebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all because im 5ft9 i have to have 4 shakes/soups a day but today i have just had enough with 3 do you think it would be ok for me to miss one just for today as im not hungry really and its a flavor i dont like lol

Also how do i know if im in ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    :)I'm 5ft 8in and I often only have 3 shakes (I know its wrong) as I struggle with 4 a day.
    I've never used Ketosticks but I believe you can use them to see if you in Ketosis.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You really must have all the shakes. It's the minimum that you need and no way of making it up with other food the next day.

If you aren't having the full quota, you risk health, loss of muscle mass (remember the hearts a muscle and you don't wanna go losing that ;)) Not having the full quota can give less weight loss.

I know it seems crazy to have to eat for the sake of it, but remember that the packs are your medication. You must have them.

Ketosis usually comes about day 3 or 4.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.