1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I mix extra easy with red/green days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ddrgirl4eva, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Full Member

I am on the basic red/green days for this week, would I be able to have an extra easy day today or do you have to just do it per week? I really want to have a jacket potatoe with tuna and extra light mayo for lunch, so I would need either the potatoe as a HE B or the tuna as a HE B. However I want to be on a red day so I can have heaps of bolognese sauce for dinner (homemade syn free one) and use my two HE B choices for 60g dried wholemeal pasta. I like to save my syns up so dont really want to syn any of the food. what do you think?:confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Full Member

You can do them whenever no problems.
    I do EE on weekends only with red and greens through the week :)

4. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Full Member

thanks thats great!! i shall go and put my spud on then lol!!

5. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Full Member

Just to add, your potato and tuna are both free on EE and the bolognese and pasta are also both free on a EE. That means you still have a HxB to use :)

6. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Full Member

great can have a nice snack afterwards!! thanks for that!!

7. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

you could also add the sucess express and mix to match if you wanted to