Can I play?

kjs1628

Surely....
Hi everyone,

I've been counting calories for a few weeks (with slips - obviously!) and have quite enjoyed it. But today I've discovered the JUDD diet, and I think it looks great....could work for me....but VERY scary too!

I wonder if anyone would be able to offer advice about how it works, how to make it work, and how to get your head round the down days. 500 calories???? Aren't you hungry all day?

I really want it to work - need it to. I feel gross, and really need to find a way back to semi-attractive....la la la.

Any tips would be really gratefully received - as would membership to this group.

Thank you, and hellloooo!

Hey there!

Welcome to the group!!!

Its an easy diet and lifestyle!

Go look at some of our diaries above to see what we are eating on our Down Days.

And again, WELCOME!!! :D

HI and welcome. 500 calories is fine once you find the lowest calorie foods. As jolinarr says have a look in the diary section to get some ideas.
Water and tea/coffee gets me through a DD. Just remember if you want a certain kind of food you only have to wait for a few hours to swap to an UD. x

Welcome Katherine! Good luck with the plan, once you get into the swing of it it does get easier. I always think it's best to wait as long as poss on a DD before eating, and also plan what you are going to eat all day. I tend to split mine into 5 x 100cals (or there abouts) and space that out, usually starting about 2pm-ish. As Jolinaar and Jelly said have a nose at the diaries as most of us post what we've eaten, there really is quite a lot you can do with 500cals if you plan it out right. But the thought of 'I can have that tomorrow' really does work :)

Have a look at the website too:
UpDayDownDay Diet™ Plan – How to Succeed

Good luck hun and any questions just shout, sure at least one of us will be able to help :D

Yep, Yep! That is sooo true!

Wait as long as you can to eat!!! That is one of the biggest Tips u can get!!!

Then also... Like someone else mentioned.... Drink tea,water, coffee, diet drinks.......

On my DDs... I drink Coffee or hot tea all morning.... Then I eat around lunch time or a little after that......

Do you work? I really don't think I can get through a morning at work without breakfast...

Having a go at dd today...porridge with water so far...eeuurrgghh!!!!

Good luck Katherine, the dd's do get easier prominse, you just really need to stick with them at first and keep thinking of tomorrow lol! Worth it when the pounds start shifting and then that keeps you more motivated.

I don't work, just have the kids to run after, but quite busy and I find it fine with no breakfast, but then I've never been a huge breakfast eater and had done slimfast on and off for years and even when I wasn't on it often still had a shake for breakfast as like them at the start of the day instead of anything else.

Good luck hun x

Back