• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Can I really lose weight eating that???

Hi everyone!

I made myself and the hubby the "free" SW chicken & veg & noodle stir-fry for lunch today...

*Fry-light in the pan.
*Marinated the chicken (fat removed, etc...) in soy sauce and garlic before throwing it in the wok

*Added almost at the last minute: Mushrooms, Mange Tout, Curly Kale?, Celery, Baby Corn, Courgette, Beansprouts and my homemade "free" sweet'n'sour sauce (passata, vinegar, canderel and soy sauce)
*Then the dried egg noodles after cooking them per instructions.

I'm still pretty stuffed and ate that a few hours ago now....
Is it *REALLY* possible to lose weight and eat rather large and filling meals such as that, or is that kinda the point?! :confused:

Thanks in advance!
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes!!!

The fabulous thing about sw is that you can eat yummy, filling, satisfying foods and still loose weight!

As long as you are sticking to the plan-
1/3 of the plate superfree
5-15 syns a day
1 healthy extra a choice & 1 healthy extra b choice

You will loose weight!

Eat until you are satisfied, but nit stuffed full:)

Yes!!!

The fabulous thing about sw is that you can eat yummy, filling, satisfying foods and still loose weight!

As long as you are sticking to the plan-
1/3 of the plate superfree
5-15 syns a day
1 healthy extra a choice & 1 healthy extra b choice

You will loose weight!

Eat until you are satisfied, but nit stuffed full:)
Thanks!:)

Part of the reason I left adding the veg until the last moment is because I wanted it to count as my 1/3superfree and not get mushed down into....well, mush! LOL. I think if I tried having more veg on the side of that, I would've been sick!!:jelous:

I certainly am having my hexa and hexb a day. hexa is always skimmed milk for me and hexb varies between cereal or bread. I try and alternate every other day or so to prevent boredom.

And I usually have between 5-10 syns a day.

x

SW is fantastic isn't it!!! I still sit down at meal times and think ''i cant eat this and lose weight'' lol. It really does work if you follow the plan :) x

Sarjay84 I'm in my first week & it's quite hard for me to comprehend too. The only thing which is making it quite difficult is feeling bloated for me but I was told I need to drink more by people on here.
Good luck.

This is my first week, yeah!

I've also been making sure I've been drinking at least 2 litres of water a day and so far i've been managing to do that just fine! :)

I'm eating until i'm full, yes. Then maybe a little while later I may have a fat free yoghurt or a couple of pieces of fruit, etc.....

x

Good luck for your first week on SW xx
Thank you very much! :)

I can't believe I'm already nervous about my first weigh-in on Thursday!!! :giggle:

On the plus side, I've done the 20min workout on the Zumba for the Kinect twice, so hopefully the bit of exercise will help too?!

x