Can i request some hugs please?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Omgosh.. so, this morning i woke up to find my stupidly smelly teenage bro has insensitivly eaten my alpen light bars - not even on accident, how could you miss FERN written in black marker pen across both bars?

then..despite the clocks going back 1 hour, i was 10 minutes late for work.. not even expectedly, i honestly thought i started at 11:15, not 11.. which meant when i turned up at 11:10, i strolled on it quite pleased i was okay as got stuck in so much traffic, then when confronted, i sounded like a right twat, because let's face it, why would i start at 11:15, when the mall opens at 11am?
- hmm. How did this never occur to me in the past month iv been there?

then manager turned into super ***** in the last hour of working, because shes come down sick and felt the need to take it out on everyone..

then oh picked me up and he's forgotton to bring home my alpen lights i bought this morn.

then we get home.. mother has used all of my mushrooms, my carrots and the potatoes..that i bought. She constantly goes on about money, and asks me for more even though she knows i dont ahve it, i give her money monthly to cover my expences and yet still end up spending a good £30+ a week on food again to keep myself going.

i know someone else posted about people eating thier food yday, and i totally get it.. but deffinatly need to rant about this myself today.. just to make myself feel better.

I don't know why she did it, my mother of all people, she knows how difficult it is for me.. and its even more so when trying to save for a new car and save to move out.
Things are strained between us atm because i'v just found out she's seeing her ex 'as a friend' (yeah alright then) who has done some awful things to us as a family, outside of the home on days out etc. i confronted her and told her how upset i was that she was doing this after all i did and sacrificed to help her during the troubled marrige, and when i asked her to chose between me living at home and her seeing him.. she has chosen to carry on seeing him. which has really hurt us as we used to be so close, but is hurting me to keep watching her her hurt herself if that makes sence, and emotionally i can't take it anymore.. so we are trying to save extra hard now to get out of her.. as it is so emotionally draining.

ooo sorry, digressed from the food there.

having one of those days.. been so positive recently too, i hate having days like this,

really hope i show a good loss this week, iv tried so hard :(

xxxx

Thanks guys.. i wish i could shake this grumpyness, and i can't help but take it out on OH. :cry:

really appriciating the hugs.. xxx

:hug99::lilkiss: for you, hope you feel better soon and good luck for your WI this week xoxoxoxox

Lots and lots of warm hugs from me too.
So sorry you are going through such a bad spell..... extra ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) for a special girl!

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Aww hun. Huge hugs heading your way!

Jacqui

You look stunning in your pics and I hope you have a smile back on that pretty face soon :D

That is certainly a day to have a line drawn under and to never retrace its steps. big electronic hug coming to you xxxx

Sending big hugs your way Fern :hug99::hug99::hug99:

(((((((HUGS)))))

Thanks guys, i really appriciate it. Feeling a bit better today..

however now the caffufal that is autotrader.co.uk starts.. god i hate buying new cars! x

Back