Can I say Hello :-)))

cddietgal

Hi everyone,
I have been on and off this forum doing various diets for the last few years and here I am again :) :D

Anyway , I was going to go back on CD but after looking at exante it looks very much the same only cheaper!!!

I'm going away this weekend and then woring Monday and Tuesday so am going to order Tuesday morning and hopefully start Wednesday.

My plan is to do 4 weeks to start with and see how I get on after that,I have a big night out in 5 weeks so thinking introducing food in week 5 because I know the night out will involve lots of drinking :p and then depending where I am after that weather to go back to a complete meal replacement or to carry on on the slim fast style route (2 shakes and a small meal style)

Anyway if I can loose 2 stone I will be absolutely delighted,if I can loose 3 stone I'll be cocahoot :D:D:D

Anyway nice to 'meet' you all

cdg xx

Hiya welcome I'm new as well :) can I suggest you order your packs a day early? Reading around this forum they seem to sometimes take an extra day to deliver. Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi to you too!! Lol I also new at this on day 2 woop woop long way to go so here fir a while!!!! Yup get the packs ordered mine were a day late but that was down to interlink not exante!!! Anyhoo be good to see how we all get on and hopefully have a few laughs while we're at it
Don't be shy everyone on here seems really nice and full of advice and banter xxxxx

Hello and good luck :) my first order was a day late but been on time since then, it is hit and miss really! Privacy best to order a day before u want them though :)

hello and welcome too
I suggest you allow plenty of time. The delivery drivers (HL Fulfilment) are inclined to ring the bell, not wait for an answer and disappear with a note saying you were out and please pay £5 odd for redelivery. This has happened twice, when I complained to the depot I was told 'oh no he hasn't done that again has he?' They redelivered later that day.
good luck,

Hey and welcome to the Exante family :D

If you are hoping to start in wednesday I would suggest that you order your stuff earlier than the day before just in case they dont show up on time.
Mine have always come really quickly and my last lot got here the next day but sometimes they take a few days.

Good luck. x

Back