Can i spend all my last points on crisps & choc??

fionao

I just joined ww last night and Im allowed 21 points. The leader said as long as we stick to points we will lose weight. Now ive been good counting points today and I have 6 left over, night time is my worst time for snacking, can I really have crisps & ww choc bars to total 6 points and still lose weight next week, it seems to good to be true!???????

Absolutely!! Its maybe not the healthiest but to be honest I always kept a few points at night for snacks and it really kept me on track.

Enjoy it with a clear concience :)

go for it! :) lmao today i've eaten chicken, chips, bread, then again tonight chips and chicken lmao, and tomorrow is the same! :D i need to go shopping and i have nothing else in! :) go for whatever you like hun as long as you go within points xx

Thanks ladies, it just seems unreal, I really enjoyed my crisps and choc last night, i put it all in a bowl and had diet coke, it felt really naughty but if I can do it and lose weight thats fab!!
Ill try and use more points on healthier things today so I dont have so many for crisps tonight-lol Ill save that for my weekend treats in the evening, dont want to get to used to eating rubbish at night!

Smirky, chicken & chips - yummmmmmm!!!
xxx

Hya,

I always save some points for late snacking, some times I break up 6 snackajacks in a big bowl and eat them, and only 3 points lovely x x x

Julia

Back