Can I start after breakfast?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou-lou, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Hello :eek:

I was meant to be starting 790 today after 2 pathetic attempts at starting Friday and Saturday. I psyched myself up all last night reading Look magazine and In Style magazine for motivation and I was bursting with enthusiasm.

Then, my little boy woke up at 4.30am, I'd only gone to bed at 1am so I was exhausted. I gave in and had toast for breakfast. It's now nearly 12 and I am gutted for not starting this morning. Would it be wise starting now? Or should I start in the morning?

Hope someone can help, or tell me to pull my act together (I do realise how pathetic I sound :))

Thanks, Lou xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hi Lou

I would recommend starting tomorrow, for the rest of the day just up your water intake and try and avoid high carb items such as bread etc as it just makes the first few days a little tougher.

Then tomorrow is a new week and if you get your head on it the start of a new you!

Mike

4. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Thanks Mike

Supping my way through a 2ltr bottle sitting at the computer. I actually like water, so think I won't struggle there, it's just getting blummin started :D

Lou xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.