can i stay here??

Jeez of course you don't have to ask, sure aren't you one of the biggest inspirations on here!!!! Good luck with CD and weigh in on Friday babe xxxx

Hey lil, how you doing hun! I've been on and off like nothing on earth! Been really struggling to decide what to do, but been on this week and feeling ready to give it one last shot! Hears to us! Good luck!

hey pineapple - how are you? Missed you! Hows married life??? xx

Hi lil (and pineapple).....I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were getting on hunny. CD is fab. You'll do fantastic. MISSED YA HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you're back.xx

thanks everyone(wipes away tears) you lot are so nice just didnt think i would fit in as well anywhere else,ive been looking at all your losses and you are all doing fantastically,im dreading weigh in on friday but if i have gained its my own fault and at lesat it will help me through the first few days xxx lil xxx
gaz are you done now??
shaz well done for getting there !!!
this time you are wasting away
pineapple you can do this !!
cuddlyfairy nearly 5 stone omg
bindio the maintenance seems to be going really well
sheep fab as always
howdy 13s wow
AND TO ANYONE ELSE IVE FORGOT WELLDONE !!!!!!

Hiya! Thanks for asking, married life is great… perhaps a little too great, hence why I cant get back on track with my shakes! We really busy but I know that no excuse and if I really wanted to do it then I would. I think I’ve been on and off more time that I could count! One min am doing it, then am healthy eating, then I cheat on that and swear one more binge and I’ll do shakes again! Ballooned to 12st 7lbs and started yesterday again. So hears to day one. I’m getting on well, think I well and truly sickened myself and just got to a stage where everything tasted the same, so its time to try again!

Hi lillie, wondered where you'd been lately. You were one of the first inspirations for me when I joined back in May, and gave me lots of good advice :) Great to have you back, hun. We missed ya! Good luck for Friday. x

LIL!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Hey Lil!

SOooo great to see u back babe! Wow - Awesome that you will be joining us again... im sure you will do just great!!!

You inspired me so much when I first joined this site, its a great place and I am so happy you are going to be posting here again... good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.... and im sure you will loose most of what you put on in the first week so I wouldnt worry about it at all!

super cool u are back!
im going to be around for another month to shift the last stone... cant flipping wait! lol

luv ya
julzie
xoxox

Back