can it be done

yep can be done indeed as earlier posters have said substitute fruit for ciggies and you are getting an added vitamin boost at same time...good luck !!!

I have been a non smoker with the aid of patches for a week now :D

I still get the urge for a ciggy then remember 'I dont smoke'

Thank goodness I didnt keep any ciggys for ''just incase'' or I would not have made it this far.

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement
hugs.gif
and good luck to anyone else who is giving up

15th day without ciggys :D

last wed at weigh in I maintained :cry: was gutted because since starting I've always lost even if it was only 1/2 lb

Well done on giving up hun and well done for maintaining. You were worried about putting weight on whilst giving up, you haven't so be happy with that!

The weight will come off, I would say the main focus is keeping off the cigs! Keep doing whatever you are doing hun. Well done!

Lesser me, STS is so much better than a gain. I spoke to some of the fuys at my gym because my weight is doing silly things at the moment. I have heard that metabolism can slow when you stop smoking, it can take 2 weeks to catch up..... bear with it, it will come off if you are sticking to plan.

Keep up the good work - you are doing great!

I quit smoking too and did not gain anything! I am also on medication which is thought to stop slimming world working but it still works a treat for me! just keep lots of healthy snacks available so if you feel like putting a cig up to your mouth you replace it by healhty syn free food! or just keep yourself occupied in other ways! I like to play on my ds but find running around after the baby in the day keeps me pre occupied anyway lol! good luck!! xx
+t+-s

Well done on getting this far, dont panic about the sts it will come off! What a great acheivement it will be to get to target and say i have lost x amount of weight and i gave up smoking! Keep going!

I gave up smoking just before i start sw so i didnt gain any weight but we are all diffrent. Keep your free food to hand and you will be fine!

Well done again! x

1 1/2 off this week :bliss: I am over the moon

Have just put my patch on because un the rush I forget this morning

Back