Can only order maintenance shakes over phone

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by London_dancer, 24 July 2009 Social URL.

1. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

Hope you guys can shed some light

I rang up today to get calories for the maintenance shakes, the woman couldnt tell me. didnt know.

I believe you cant get the full meal replacements over the phone. So I am looking to do full meal replacement with the maintenance products.

Can anyone give me an idea of the calories in these so I can order the right amount??

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I don't think you can do full meal replacement with maintenance products. They're not formulated to give you all the nutrition that you need. I don't think it would be wise to attempt it that way personally. You can't buy TFR over the phone precisely because TFRing sensibly needs to be monitored properly. It's not the calories that matter, I would urge you to reconsider if you possibly can. xx
  4. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I echo Jan :)
  5. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

it appears to be the cheapest system, hence my intrest in using this.

celebrity slim.. I may have a go at, but its pretty high in calories

Exante someone suggested, its about double the price

Thanks, will see what I think of these shakes that come as samples

GP is a bit busy with swine flu otherwise would pop in!! Nurse wont monitor me due to to muddle through!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.