Can some1 help

amber

Iv got to day 5 today and cheated again iv started so many times but fall of the wagon what can I do I try thinking about my goal what I'm loosing weight for

amber said:
Iv got to day 5 today and cheated again iv started so many times but fall of the wagon what can I do I try thinking about my goal what I'm loosing weight for

If you have tried many times like you say then maybe your mind isn't focused enough and Cambridge may not be the plan for you ?
To get to day 5 and eat fish n chips is such a shame but unless you can get straight back on track and stick to plan then personally if I were you I wouldn't waste your money !
It may not be what you want to hear but it's my honest opinion.

Hi Amber, sorry to hear you are struggling. I struggled for YEARS to get back on CD. It is really hard and your head has to be in the right place. I have my first holiday abroad in years coming up and I am focusing on that to get me through, I am promising myself I can stop CD when I get to the holiday and do another diet as I will only be half way through. I hope I don't stop but I need to see the finish line if you know what I mean.
Do you have anything you can focus on to help you through the weak moments?
Good luck, hope you have got back on the wagon

yeah sorry hun, i'm not sure what advice to offer only that when i started CD i'd put it off since january and wished i'd started earlier as i put another stone on in between jan and march but to be honest, my head was not in the right place for CD in january and i think putting on that last stone made me realise that i had to do something drastic and that was cut out food altogether.

Maybe you could start on a higher step and ease your way into SS? I dont know how difficult it would be to go from a higher step with food to cutting it out completely but maybe this would be a better option for you to cut calories in the first instance then try and curb the food intake and just go on the shakes. alternatively maybe you could try slimming world/weight watchers to kick start your loss and then come back to CD when you've started dropping the pounds. i really do think with CD you have to have the right mindset because its so difficult to follow so have a good think about what you want to do and maybe starting on another diet/higher CD step might be a better option for you.

good luck with whatever you decide :) xx

You have got to be so determined - every minute of every single day - to stick to this diet. It's so difficult, i know, but it is an internal battle with yourself - no-one can help you with this one. I just think that I've invested so much into this - not just the money (although that is massive factor for me), but everytime i think I can't do it anymore, i find the strength and the will inside NOT to give in. I keep on thinking of how much weight i've already lost in such a ridiculously short period of time - that definitely keeps me focussed.

I've said before that this is the hardest diet i've ever done, and also the easiest. When your head is in the right place, this can be a breeze. If it's not - well, it's just horrible.

I hope you make the right choice for yourself. CD isn't for everyone. But a helluva lot of people do stick with it and do see amazing results.

All the best
Lx

when you have moments you think i really want to eat the FOOD YOU ARE THINKING OF , try and outride that feeling , it will keep coming but it will be less each time , and you wont even think about it , but if you keep acting on your thoughts you will become to think , CAN I DO THIS ?
its distraction is the key ... so think of your distractions and act on them rather than the food thoughts !!
We have all been there , say to yourself i'm in control not my food thoughts and i will do this !

you really need to be in the right place to do cambridge, my 1st time i was so motivated lost the weight and through emotiomal times put it all back on.

2nd attempt i kept starting and then cheating then starting at the end i just had to call it a day as i was wasting so much money and my heart was not in it, deep down i because i lost so easy first time so 2nd time i tried to be sneaky andhave cheat meals after weign ins thinking i could start again in a few days.

3rd time for me and feels 'right' i am SS+ so still incorporating food(well tiny bits) on day 3 and hard but i know it will get better i am distracting myself and going to bed mega early.

seriously i would have a chat to your counsellor and maybe step up to higher plans for a few weeks.

maro11 said:
Hi Amber, sorry to hear you are struggling. I struggled for YEARS to get back on CD. It is really hard and your head has to be in the right place. I have my first holiday abroad in years coming up and I am focusing on that to get me through, I am promising myself I can stop CD when I get to the holiday and do another diet as I will only be half way through. I hope I don't stop but I need to see the finish line if you know what I mean.
Do you have anything you can focus on to help you through the weak moments?
Good luck, hope you have got back on the wagon

Hey I'm bk on wagon today lol my hubby wants me to loose weight n plus iv got a wedding coming up in June n I need to be 10st

lumpyandbumpy said:
yeah sorry hun, i'm not sure what advice to offer only that when i started CD i'd put it off since january and wished i'd started earlier as i put another stone on in between jan and march but to be honest, my head was not in the right place for CD in january and i think putting on that last stone made me realise that i had to do something drastic and that was cut out food altogether.

Maybe you could start on a higher step and ease your way into SS? I dont know how difficult it would be to go from a higher step with food to cutting it out completely but maybe this would be a better option for you to cut calories in the first instance then try and curb the food intake and just go on the shakes. alternatively maybe you could try slimming world/weight watchers to kick start your loss and then come back to CD when you've started dropping the pounds. i really do think with CD you have to have the right mindset because its so difficult to follow so have a good think about what you want to do and maybe starting on another diet/higher CD step might be a better option for you.

good luck with whatever you decide :) xx

Iv tried every other diets. But they don't work for me and I only want to do this diet and font want to introduce food in diet as I start eating junk with it

LV30 said:
You have got to be so determined - every minute of every single day - to stick to this diet. It's so difficult, i know, but it is an internal battle with yourself - no-one can help you with this one. I just think that I've invested so much into this - not just the money (although that is massive factor for me), but everytime i think I can't do it anymore, i find the strength and the will inside NOT to give in. I keep on thinking of how much weight i've already lost in such a ridiculously short period of time - that definitely keeps me focussed.

I've said before that this is the hardest diet i've ever done, and also the easiest. When your head is in the right place, this can be a breeze. If it's not - well, it's just horrible.

I hope you make the right choice for yourself. CD isn't for everyone. But a helluva lot of people do stick with it and do see amazing results.

All the best
Lx

Thanks huni iv seen the difference in this diet but don't know y when every one eats I feel deprived

MsJMC said:
when you have moments you think i really want to eat the FOOD YOU ARE THINKING OF , try and outride that feeling , it will keep coming but it will be less each time , and you wont even think about it , but if you keep acting on your thoughts you will become to think , CAN I DO THIS ?
its distraction is the key ... so think of your distractions and act on them rather than the food thoughts !!
We have all been there , say to yourself i'm in control not my food thoughts and i will do this !

Thanks for the comments

Amber .... go and get your goal .... honk if you were 100% on the thread ... just before bed honk lol

Back