Green Days can somebody please help me!!!!

Nicola1705

Hi,I started slimming world a week ago had my first weigh in thursday night and haven't lost anytrhing ,am I doing somthing wrong this is what I have on an average day:
breakfast:porridge with lots of fresh fruit
snack:alpen light bar and a banana
lunch:slimming world quiche ,activia fat free yoghurt and an alpen light bar
dinner:quorn chilli and a big bowl of fresh fruit
syns:about 5 a day but only extras in food like tomato sauce,gravey etc ..but count them all.
I feel like crying followed plan I think 100%,have I just got to give it time it's very dishearting when the 2 friends I joined with both lost 6lb and 5lbs and me nothing.

Were you eating quite healthily before?? It may be you were following quite a healthy diet before so it might take a bit longer to kick in for you

Thankyou for replying yes my diet before was quite healthy food wise just had to many biscuits,chocolate and chrisps on top which I have completely cut out now.

You should be having more syns than just 5 a day I think. That's only 35 a week.

Where are the vegetables?!! Your body needs a wide range of different vitamins and minerals which fruit alone can't provide.

Also, keeping your syns low can slow your losses, up it to 10 or 15 and see what happens.

I am eating vegtables as well I do homemade soups and do add vegtables with my dinners I assumed if I don't have too many syns I will lose weight quicker

Cutting your syns down won't speed up your losses, and many people on here have found it slows your losses down.

Just up your superfree and super speed foods to give things a boost

I found that low syn weeks didn't help my losses. It's important to eat what you're allowed to (that way you have something to cut out later if you're struggling when you're close to target). I have at least 10 per day but aim to have my full 15.

Also are you drinking enough? You should be drinking at least 2 litres a day.

Back