• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming world week 1

Ok so I’ve weighed myself this morning , after 1 week on slimming world Go green only to be horrified that I’ve not lost but gained another 3 pounds 😱😯. I don’t understand it . The green plan has plenty of pasta and fruit and veg , the only thing I’ve changed is instead of pasta added chicken or tuna instead to my diet .
Boiled eggs or omelette with mushrooms beans tomatoes for breakfast . Lunch , salad with maybe baked potatoe and tuna . Dinner . Chicken with peppers salad and slimming World chips . Lots of fresh fruit and muller light youghurt during the day . I’m not good with plain water but try to drink a little diluting juice with it . This is the heaviest I’ve been in my life and it’s really getting me down ☹️.
What am I doing wrong ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tanya.b

S: 12st4lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st2lb(1.16%)
Morning Aggy73,
I have no suggestions for you unfortunately but I'm starting slimming world today, hope next week's weigh in is better for you xx

It’s so hard , good luck Tanya , I’m doing this myself from home as haven’t got time to go to classes but have all the books x

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
How many yogurts are you eating? Also how much fruit?

I know they say 'free' but are you eating until you feel satisfied or full. Or do you eat it just because you can.

Start a Food Diary so other members can see exactly what you eat every day and can help with any queries you may have.:)

tanya.b

S: 12st4lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st2lb(1.16%)
It’s so hard , good luck Tanya , I’m doing this myself from home as haven’t got time to go to classes but have all the books x
Thanks, I'm doing this from home aswell. I've got books from awhile ago but a lady on another thread said there's a free token in tomorrow's women's own to join a class, so I think I'll go along for the up to date books x

So I’ve just bought
How many yogurts are you eating? Also how much fruit?

I know they say 'free' but are you eating until you feel satisfied or full. Or do you eat it just because you can.

Start a Food Diary so other members can see exactly what you eat every day and can help with any queries you may have.:)
im only having 1 youghurt a day . I normally make my own smoothie during the day with a banana , Apple and kiwi sometimes adding raspberries 😊

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
So I’ve just bought

im only having 1 youghurt a day . I normally make my own smoothie during the day with a banana , Apple and kiwi sometimes adding raspberries 😊
Don't forget to syn your smoothie.