can someone explain SP to me

in real simple terms, what is it?

I am trying to do slimming world from my 2014 class pack and the new 2015 directory.

what is the difference between SP and EE plan - am getting really confused:(

There is a sticky on it in this section which is really good and explains it at the beg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I cant see you being able to do it without the new book so you know all the S & P foods

no I don't think I can either without paying for yet more books

followed link thanks, still confused as have the 2014 class pack and brought the 2015 directory

I'm sure theres an offer in one of this weeks mags for free joining. Can you go, pay for one meeting, get all the stuff then you dont have to go again?

I'm sure theres an offer in one of this weeks mags for free joining. Can you go, pay for one meeting, get all the stuff then you dont have to go again?

no left classes as couldn't stand them, I will just use my old pack and follow EE I think, all I wanted to know was what is the difference between EE & SP in simple terms

SP is like a booster week where u dnt have carbs eg potatoes, rice, pasta etc only meat , fruit, veg,ur HEX A and 2 HEX B n ur 5-15 syns a day

Extra Easy SP is principally a way of turbo-boosting your weight loss.

Carbohydrates are cut out and you fill your plate with 50% speed food and 50% protein.
The protein is to fill you up and the speed food is to ensure that you don't take too many calories on-board.

You have one Healthy Extra A (Calcium/Dairy) choice and two Healthy B (Fibre/Cereal) Choices per day.

During sustained periods of EESP, the plan recommends that you take an additional A-choice on board on occasion.

To further boost your losses, you may reduce your B-Choices to one however there is a flip side that they do not advertise, reduced digestive mobility and carb cravings can set in.

My advice to you would be to allow yourself some carbs at least one day a week or allow yourself the double B-Choices, you may fall off the wagon or your body could show various complaints.
Lentils and pulses count as Protein choices, are cheaper than meat and are also full of fibre, augment your P-Choices with this to mitigate any digestive distress which may occur.
Exercise helps to keep you "mobile" as well :)

no left classes as couldn't stand them, I will just use my old pack and follow EE I think, all I wanted to know was what is the difference between EE & SP in simple terms

No, I meant just go and join, have new member talk, get the books, endure sitting through the class that follows then never go back

Back