can someone give me a "insight" to this new pro plan

pixar

has to be done this year
hiya. I have done 'points' plan in the past, as some may call the discover, but recently Im seeing this propoints system every where. I kind of have an idea what it is but not really sure. I dont really want to join a ww club just to get the info if I dont like the sound of it. If it sounds good obviously ile have to join to get the books, calc etc. I just dont know which one to go for, can some one kind of elaborate this pro points to me pls, thanks x

oh thanks for that i'le have look, Ive heard about the pro points and from my evaluation Ive seen that a lot of people are going back to the original discover plan, i wondered why that was? any ideas?

Hi. There's a sticky above called Introducing the New Pro Points plan which should tell you everything x

seems like me and u are both in the same kinda boat, both wanna be 125 pounds, lets do it girl!!!

Yes - we are practically the same start weight and the same goal! How tall are you? I'm 5 foot nothing

Some people seem to have had problems going from the old points system to the new. Also, I think quite understandably some people resent having it foisted on them and not having old points supported in meetings any more. And having to buy new calculators, books etc. But there are also people doing OK on it.

I have done the old points in the past but was always hungry. I much prefer pro points and am doing well so far (touch wood). I like having the weekly points so I don't have to deprive myself in the week just to have a few treats at the weekend. I am also enjoying doing it online.

Good luck - if you decide to go for it I hope it suits you :)

hi there, well im about 5ft 5, love to be 125 pounds again, i was about 128 pounds 3 years back and just piled it on:( sooo silly of me, never mined....anyway we can do it, yr quite ahead of me at the mo because im like 175 and it shows yr less. Yer stick to the pp if it works for u, ile start of with the old points 1st and see how I go, i know what u mean about being hungry, once yr points have finished you cant really eat anything esle, not even grab a fruit, but with sw and pp u can eat fruits etc...Im quite used to eating small portions as I have trained myself for the last few days, so I think ile be ok on the vp. Lets keep our progress updated so we are motivated, no doubt u will be 125 before me haha...

ha ha pixar I love that smiley in your signature eating the choc bunny:)

ha ha pixar I love that smiley in your signature eating the choc bunny:)

i loved it too and asked someone else where they found it from because I am new in here. its very cute i know hehe, hope your ok x

Back